PDA

View Full Version : cant sleep coz so sad!

nikita
11-04-09, 09:07
I know this isnt really the right place to talk about this but i think my boyfriend has gone off me and im so sad. Ive been awake since 5.30am because its going round and round in my head and Ive a headache from crying so much and of course the anxiety is pretty bad now. Im home alone and dont want to talk to my sisters or anybody in case Im wrong but i just have this horrible feeling of dread and i cant eat or sleep. :weep:

t50kym
11-04-09, 09:42
Nikita i think the best thing is to talk to your boyfriend and see if your fears or not to be confirmed, is there reasons why you beilve this? I know the feeling ref sleeping as am in similar issue but my ex as now left and i was him for 6 years. Let me know how you get and please try to eat a little bit of something as to keep your strenght up. Take care xxxxx

Dave777
11-04-09, 09:42
Hi Nikki, sorry to hear you are so sad.
Maybe it would be better to talk about it, if not family, could you confide in a friend.

Sometimes you have to confront these issues, would it be best to have a chat with your boyfriend to clear the air? ....... but hey what do I know, just trying to help.

take care
Dave:flowers: