PDA

View Full Version : Gym Fatigue?!?!?!

shaunyboi69
11-04-09, 15:08
Hello just been t the gym and bin doing weights. However i did back exercise day. Dead Lifts, Barbell pullback and lat pulldowns with high intensity. Today I have suddenly felt so lightheaded, dizzy fatigued and muscles feel well burnt out?? i get dizzy especially when doing dead lifts they knacker me out lol. I usually go at night time to the gym but whenever i go during the day at the weekend I always feel no motivation and energy-less then get al fatigued.

How can i prevent getting lightheaded? what should i eat before or now?? It has happened before and got me well anxious and worked up coz of having no energy

Plumpetals
11-04-09, 15:26
Hi there!
I’ve experienced much of the same. Make sure that you drink a lot of water before, during, and after your workouts. Perhaps having a banana or some dates about 1 hour or 45 minutes before your workout will give you the energy boost you need. If you workout every day of the week, your body may be fatigued by the time you get to the weekend, so definitely make sure you give yourself a break.

I have slightly low blood pressure, which is what causes my lightheadedness. Eating something salty (crackers or peanuts) helps get rid of this for me.

Hope that helps!

shaunyboi69
11-04-09, 15:36
well I always try and fit 3 hour and half workouts in a week. I stick to the shoulders legs 1 day, chest and triceps 2nd and back and biceps what I couldn't do today coz of the dizziness and burned out biceps i got today so cut the day short.

Oh well i think it maybe coz I am used to going at night times coz i do good workouts at night but during the day find it hard. I hearcd carbs can make u feel a bit better i did hear bout banana gives you boost cheers for the help