PDA

View Full Version : sickly warm feeling in your stomach?

Peru83
13-08-05, 14:17
Hi guys only me,

Just writing to ask if anybody else gets a warm discomfort feeling in their stomach?(not the lower stomach, the actual stomach)

Also does any of you ever feel sick before feeling panicky?

I'm asking becasue I forgot to ask my doctor these yesterday, oops [:I].
Anyways it's just that I find I have both of these and am worried,[:O], incase it's a stomach ulcer! I also tend to get a bit of heartburn and reflux, don't mean to gross you out.

Well thanx to all who read this and hope that some of you have the same problems........well not that I wish you ill health, it's just so that I know I'm ok.........you know what I mean[:I].

Think my grave is deep enough, so I'll go now.

Take Carexx

Claire

"Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most!"

Caramel
13-08-05, 17:05
Hi Claire,

I sometimes get something similar to this, it's a really wierd feeling that's quite difficult to describe. It's like a strange feeling that starts in my stomach, and then I go really hot all over and the sweat just pours off me - 9 times out of 10 I'm sick - not nice! I suffer from heartburn a lot - It's probably because when you worry a lot about things (as we tend to do), it churns up the stomach acid a bit.

Try not to worry too much - it's just another one of those damn symptoms!!!

Emxxxxxxxx

Jenny
13-08-05, 19:59
I know just what you mean about feeling sick. It's a horrible feeling isn't it. When I have had a bad panic attack in the past, feeling sick was the one thing that upset me most. It always started in the pit of my stomach, and didn't feel right until I had been sick. I sometimes take Zantac for heart burn. It seems to clear it up.

Jenny xx

J. Farmer

denise84
14-08-05, 12:23
hi jammie, i feel like that alot too, and its worse than actually being sick i think, i sometimes try make myself sick just to get rid of the feeling but doc said i shouldnt do that so dont follow my actions please, but i do know how u feel and it is horrid.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

dmcgovern

Peru83
14-08-05, 17:43
thanx guys for your replies nice to know I'm not on my own :).

Another one for you guys though, do you ever feel that breathing is hard? Just in general, I always feel like I am over thinking about my breathing and it feels very shallow all the time, almso like I am not getting enough air. Does anyone else get this?

Cheers

Take Care

Claire

seh1980
14-08-05, 22:37
I have this as well.

I do also find that sometimes breathing is 'harder' than others. Just another symptom of anxiety. [Ugh]

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

michelleann
15-08-05, 17:00
hi claire
im exactly the same with the breathing, im always aware of it thats why i hyperventilate all the time i wish i could master this slow breathing in out in out malarki:(
speak to you soon sweet
love michelle xxx

Peru83
15-08-05, 17:31
I try the breathing tecniques but can only manage the in for 4 and out for 7, even that can be hard.

It's like I only have tiny lungs or something,lol, daft I know but that's kindof what it feels like. when I breath in for 4 I feel like they are full but I quickly need to breath out for 7 as my body seems to be making me breath in again. Hard to explain, but will see the doc about it at my next reveiw. maybe with my meds being upped that might help or something.

Thanx for your replies

Take Carexx

Claire

michelleann
15-08-05, 17:39
claire,
do you ever take a quick breath after you yarn!! soz matey dont know how to spell:Di always do cause i feel like i have stopped breathing after i yarn, is it just me!!!!
michelle xx

Peru83
15-08-05, 17:47
no michelle

don't think I do but I will definatly be paying attention next time 'yawn', lol.

Take Carexx

Claire

michelleann
15-08-05, 17:51
thanx for the correction lol:D
next time i YAWN im goona try not to take a quick breath and see what happens!!!!
we def need a spell check on here nic
michelle xx

SickofIt
17-08-05, 11:43
Yep, I get the "hot stomach" feeling. It usually accompanies just regular nervousness that can sometimes precede anxiety and/or panic. It doesn't make me feel nauseous or sick, but it is definitely disconcerting.

Meg
17-08-05, 14:19
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/symptoms.htm

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

jill
17-08-05, 16:28
Hi Claire

My daughter suffered PA, anxiaty from the age of 3, she is now 12 and doing very well[^]
Her main symptoms were being sick feeling sick and acid reflux.
She would say things like my tummy feels funny. At that time I did not understand what she ment, because she was so young she could not explain things very well. I now understand that the warm feeling in her tummy was a build up of acid, this only happened when her anxiaty levels were high.
I also suffered PA, anxiaty last year and one of my many sympton was a feeling of being unwell, I would not say I felt sick just that I felt unwell.
This would come on me in waves, one minute I would be ok, the next I would feel very unwell.
I know how worried you are Claire, I was the same with my daughter.
It took a long time back and fourth to GP, hospitals tests before I could put my mind at rest.
Hope this helps Claire, but if you are still worried after a couple of day's maybe a trip to your GP to put your mind at rest.
Peace of mind goes along way.

TAKE CARE

WISHING YOU WELL

LOVE JILLXXX