PDA

View Full Version : worried

jiggy
11-04-09, 20:26
hey i am 19 yrs old and had a baby 6 months ago! i never got my period bk till baby was 3month.. my last period came 4 days late and was black from start to end.. it lasted 8 days. iv also been expierencing really bad wind, stomach cramps (http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Womens-Health/brown-and-black-menstrual-blood/show/26736#) , loss of appetite and have dropped from size 10 t0 a 6-8 in the last month...i also found 2 or 3 lumps in my stomach last month i have been suffering from hot and cold flushes
iam really worried :(
xx

sahara
11-04-09, 21:47
Hey Jiggy some of your post has gone funny can you re write it

Hugs
xxxx

jiggy
13-04-09, 11:55
hey i am 19 yrs old and had a baby 6 months ago! i never got my period bk till baby was 3month.. my last period came 4 days late and was black from start to end.. it lasted 8 days. iv also been expierencing really bad wind,, loss of appetite and have dropped from size 10 t0 a 6-8 in the last month...i also found 2 or 3 lumps in my stomach last month i have been suffering from hot and cold flushes
iam really worried :(xx

mumof4
13-04-09, 11:59
hi

the bleeding could be ur body getting back to normall especially if u didnt take a period for 3 months.

are u brestfeeding u can lose weight with that or maybe ur losing ur baby weight.

i would go and and see ur doctor just for some reasurance.