GirlAfraid23
12-04-09, 00:33
Everyday and is getting worse at night :sad:

I dont know why :weep:

its scaring me!!!!

LisaLisa
12-04-09, 02:15
Hey

You are really wound up, thats probably why.

Is it really sore ? Have you tried taking something for it?

Lisa

xx

Trixie
12-04-09, 06:42
Sore throats always seem worse at night I think it is because many of us sleep with our mouths open and the throat dries out and hurts more

There are many bugs going around perhaps you can get something from the chemist for it and if it continues you could see the doctor in case you need antibiotics.

How long have you had it?

leeann
12-04-09, 07:08
Hiya im in the same boat. But my nose is starting to run and be blocked now in one side (which is freaking me out) plus im getting nose bleeds as well. I do get sore thoarts when im really stressed out may be yours is that. I think mines a cold or hay fever. I hope its not hay fever xxx

mick_uk
12-04-09, 07:45
There's a lot of bugs going around still, and a sore throat is one of them.
drink plenty of fluids, keep warm and take some soothers/halls or something like that until you get to see your doc.
hope you feel better soon

mick

rhianna
12-04-09, 08:24
HI

saw yor post and wanted to reply. At Christmas I had a sore throat that went on for 3 weeks. Got worse as the evening went on and then felt like I was sucking a razor blade when I woke in te night and in the morning. I was convinced it had to be something serious at the time but of course it wasn't. It was just a sore throat that took its time. I know how scary it is when its you its happening to but it will go. It really will.

Maybe_Baby
12-04-09, 17:37
have you tried having a hot lemon drink?
works wonders :-)

TBH, its probably all the stress & worry of having to go back to uni etc..
Try not to worry (i know thats not as easy as it sounds)

But it really is probably your HA kicking in.. xxx

xfilme
13-04-09, 11:17
I currently have the sorest throat ever. It started 2 days ago after I caught it from my dad who had a chest infection... so it must just be a nasty virus. So far Ive tried drinking honey and lemon, salt water rinses, gargling aspirin, throat sweets and now Im taking extra strength paracetamol/aspirin/caffeine pain relief tablets that seem to relieve it slightly after an hour.... nothing else seems to do anything. My body has been aching and my skin feels sandpapered. I just hope it doesnt progress to tonsillitis... my dads had his chest infection and sore throat for about 6 days now... I really hope it doesnt stick around that long! x