PDA

View Full Version : sore legs...

luchipoo
12-04-09, 11:16
I've recently started getting weird pains in both of my legs. When I touch the outside of my leg, where my leg bone meets my hip bone I suppose, it feels really tender and almost bruised. This was only on the right side but now seems to have moved to the left side too :mad: I don't understand why!! I've lost weight recently and my mum seems to think that it might be where my bone is more exposed...less fat and all that. Could it be anything else? Or is it just anxiety where I think about it and touch it so much?? This HA is a nightmare...think I will go to the doctor next week to ask about it.

Wee-Mee
12-04-09, 16:54
I suppose when you have lost weight there is not as much "padding" as you like but go to docs just to get checked out.

I get weird pains in my legs all the tim,particularly my shin bones and I'm scared I've done my self damage to them cos I had bad eating issues for a few years and I'm only 22! Don't wann have bad bones!

I think you'll be alright though. To be honest I got the thing you're talking about on the left side just now but I think it can happens if you have slept wrong or something

xxx