PDA

View Full Version : SONYA/CH4/THE SALON

benoo5
28-12-03, 20:23
ive just read about her,apparently,she had secretly been suffering from anxiety/panic attacks for quite a while.

so when she was offered a chance to appear daily in <the salon>,it was a dream come true,unfortunately,she suffered a panic attack in front of millions of viewers,and ran out...the next few days,she tried to get into work,but panic took over,until,she finally confessed all,to the shows producers.

but rather than give up on her,they arranged for her to see one of the countries top hypnotists,the very next day...after 90 mins in the consultancy,with as she says,a warm glow inside..she could go everywhere,in lifts,on tubes...in fact be normal...months later,she says she still gets a little tense,but she concentrates on her tummy,and puts her thumb and finger together,and the symptoms subside.

just thought i would share this with you...bryan.

sarah
28-12-03, 20:43
Hi Bry

I saw the episodes of the salon where she was having panic attacks. It was when I was at my worst and although I felt for her, I also felt good that someone on TV was going thru what I was.
Good to know she's doing ok now, maybe I shall try hynotherapy next.
thanks for the info bry

love Sarah

sadie
28-12-03, 21:47
who is Sonya??? I havent saw the Salon for some time now, is she someone new??

sadie

sarah
28-12-03, 22:19
Hi Sadie

She was on the last series.

Love Sarah

sadie
28-12-03, 22:24
Oh thats right..I remember her now!

Thanks Sarah

sadie

sarah
29-12-03, 01:49
lol no probs hun

sarah
xx

nomorepanic
29-12-03, 21:50
I posted a message for her on the salon forum telling her about my web site - not sure if she ever came or not though.

I did feel for her and Paul was much more understanding than my boss - lol

Nicola