PDA

View Full Version : having a bad day, feel awful

cheekycharlie
12-04-09, 15:43
Hiya, I feel lousy today, I woke up & went faint & started sweating & feel like its set me back for the rest of the day. I have a water infection at the min & today, I feel tired, sick and dizzy. Plus can't stop weeing & been on the tabs for 3 days now. I can't work out if my symtoms are cos of water infection or that I am anxious cos I woke up lightnheaded. My BP machine is almost smoking amount of times I have used it today. I know I shouldn't have done though. My BP & heart rate are fine. I just feel like I might pass out at any given moment. Its such a beautiful day & I am off to my parents for sunday dinner & I wont enjoy any of it. Plus got in laws coming tomorrow for a BBQ & I am worried I won't be well for that now & we will have to cancel.

Just feel really low today. :weep:

Martin Ell
12-04-09, 16:10
Hi Charlie,

Try not to feel too bad, we all have our off days, and I know how bad it feels to let one moment ruin the rest of the day. I'm not a doctor so I don't know if your symptoms are due to your infection, but it sounds like anxiety to me. Anxiety is usually to blame for all these symptoms you're feeling.

I know it's easier said than done, but try to look past the anxiety and focus on the positives, such as your BBQ.

amandaj
12-04-09, 17:45
hi sorry your feeling so down but if i was you id get rid of the bp machine its not doing you any favours really hope your feeling a bit better and enjoy your lunch and bbq tommorow
take care amandax