PDA

View Full Version : breast cyst?? god i hope so

tashbarnes87
12-04-09, 17:34
Hi all, me again as you know i am waiting to see the breast clinic about a lump in my breast at the top. A lot of you helped me majorly and said it could be a cyst, im just worrying again & cant stop crying :( Anyone who has had a breast cyst are they hard? like really hard? mine is but moves a bit if i push it but it feels solid. Im so scared as i have loads of other things wrong like a burning tongue, tiredness and im scared its cos i have cancer :(
xx

sahara
12-04-09, 17:40
How old is your baby tasha? perhaps you are tired cos u got an ickle one hun?

I have a 2yr old and I am still always tired xx

Could the burning tonge be anxiety - probably.

why don't you join in in the chat room and try and take your mind off it or give your baby a lovely cuddle

xxxx

katiewoo
12-04-09, 17:46
tash sweetie is he lump painful at all in any way? xx

katiewoo
12-04-09, 17:47
the*

tashbarnes87
12-04-09, 18:27
Hi all, my little one is 9 weeks old so i know i am always tired :( no lump doesnt hurt at all doc said its is 1cm by 5 mm and im so scared :(

Wee-Mee
12-04-09, 18:39
See though that is a tiny lump so IF it was somethig nasty...it would be sorted easy as. My mum had a cyst in her breast shortly after having me and she too got worried etc that it was cancer and I'm sure the doc said to her that if it moves then it is a good sign.

the_nub
13-04-09, 01:07
Blates is a fibroadenoma or cyst. Mine was BIG - nearly the size of a golf ball - and it was HARD, but smooth...and you couldn't move it exactly (like, it didn't just float around inside my boob) but it did sort of slip about when I prodded it. Honestly...it'll be nothing to worry about. xxxx

Wee-Mee
13-04-09, 11:02
Hey love,just popping in and wishing you well.

:hugs:

Amy xxxxx

tashbarnes87
13-04-09, 16:48
thank you guys, just wish this wait would be over, its reallly getting me down x