PDA

View Full Version : new here, but also very worried :S

Lawton86
12-04-09, 20:32
Hey Guys,
I have been suffering from panic attacks for a couple of weeks now and ever since my first one i have never seem to come down from this constant spacey feeling. I have been to my doctors twice and first time i got told it was probably just vertigo and to go back in a week if i dint feel any better. so i went back and he gave me some prochlorperazine and said its used for vertigo suffers and i should feel better after using it. I had a massive panick attack yesterday and its made me feel really un-steady and anxious now. My ears feel full.
The docs seem to think its likely that i have some kind of vertigo and its causing me to have panic attacks when it kicks in really badly. but im just not sure, i have all the symptoms for anxiety but also all the symptons for the inner ear infection aswell (except no pain).....any of you guys have any idea what it could be? My kneck is really acheing aswell, but thats only just started over last few days. i think its anxiety coz every little thing at the moment seems 100X worse. Im on no meds but can anyone recoment some meds that have worked for them and they have had the same feeling?

Also does anyone know how long the spacey feeling usually lasts for after 2 weeks i hope it would have gone by now.