PDA

View Full Version : This MAY solve your panic attack!

ducatiluke
13-04-09, 00:59
Hey guys, I am new to this forum, and also new with diagnosing my problem...Anxiety.

I have been completely destroyed by this, with no known trigger for the last 6 weeks ( i know its nothing compared to some of you.) I have been lightheaded/foggy 24/7, except for today, but im sure it is coming back in the forum of an attack ( i know, negative thinking).

So here is what i did to rid myself of this episode. I wrote and recorded a song composed to my brain. I figured music is usually my outlet, soI was going to use it to get better. I wrote it to listen to when I feel down, or anxious. THIS IS NOT A SHAMELESS PLUG. I am not trying to promote myself, I just figured it may help some of you in your time of need. I called the song VALIUM, and please check it out on myspace. You can add me on msn if you ever need to talk. I am new at this, but completely hurting.

msn: killswitch6 "at" hotmail.com

the song: http://www.myspace.com/thewhitecityblueprint

let me know if it helps.

Much love and get well.:yesyes:

Veronica H
13-04-09, 10:06
:welcome: to NMP. Beautiful song and you are a talented person. Many creative people suffer with anxiety because they are usually sensitive too. Good luck with your recovery. Take a look in the NMP shop for the Books and free downloads of Dr Claire Weekes work on Anxiety and nervous illness. I cannot recommend these enough.

Veronica

sharona
13-04-09, 11:12
Hi
Great song, beautiful voice.

sharon

Anxious_gal
13-04-09, 13:54
wow I'm in love with your voice! lol's

goldilockz
13-04-09, 14:57
I must admit, I was expecting a bit of a shoddily produced keyboard performance but your song absolutely blew me away. Gorgeous. You've managed to calm me down somewhat, what a beautiful voice you have. I predict you're destined for greatness. I took am pretty new to this anxiety malarky so I can sympathise as to how painful it can be. I really hope you manage to get well soon and PM me if you ever need anyone to chat to.
Take care xx

ducatiluke
13-04-09, 16:21
Wow guys!

I really appreciate the warm responses! Like I said before, if this can calm anyone down, that is more reward to me than ANY shows I would ever play or any sort of "greatness". Anyone feeling like I do carries priority over superficial sucess. Thanks a million, and to everyone-- let's sort out our heads

Get well.
Much love
Luke

Utility
13-04-09, 16:50
Hi

Welcome and well done. I'm sure many people will listen to this and find it helpful. You never know, it may just become a top hit as well.

ducatiluke
13-04-09, 17:19
Thanks again. Jus to prove that I am not in this for any sort of self-promotion, if you find the song useful in any way, just add me on msn and I will send you the cdv ersion of the song...its much better quality.

thanks again guys, Your support means the world......honestly.

:bighug1:

GFHarris
13-04-09, 17:41
Amazing song and I love your voice, well done! I added you to MSN, so if you ever want to chat, you know where to find me. :)

sunshine-lady
13-04-09, 19:09
well done! You have a lovely voice and it is great that you are sharing your talent xx