PDA

View Full Version : hello everyone,

highlander
13-04-09, 19:25
:blush: hello all, just found this site while browsing, think this may be what i am looking for. have suffered from deppression on and off all my life. been really bad this last year, seems to be getting harder as i get older. i am in my fifties now and feel really scared. been reading some of the posts and i realise there are people much worse than me. hoping to make some friends so that i dont feel so alone. thanks to anyone who takes the time to read this. xx

kittykat
13-04-09, 19:53
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support on here ,hopefully we can all help you through this difficult time, it's really nice to know your not alone,the chatroom is also very good when you need it and you can make loads of friends in there as well, take care xx

finny12000
13-04-09, 19:57
hi highlander
welcome to nmp and im sure you can make some friends and not feel as alone

Lilcharlie
13-04-09, 23:25
:welcome: to no more panic, Everyone is great on here, you will be sure you will get all the advice you need, i love this site more that overwhelmed that i came across this site i have to thank google for something lol!

Nice to meet you, hope to see you in the chat room x

snowdrop
14-04-09, 07:04
Hi High!

You have come to a great place hun, you will make loads of new friends and everyone is here to help.

Hope to see you in chat soon!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Southern_Belle
14-04-09, 15:47
Hi Highlander,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you are feeling and will give their support. It's always nice to know you aren't alone!

Take care,

Laura

sunshine-lady
14-04-09, 22:39
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx