PDA

View Full Version : Itchy back and trunk - ARGH!!!!!!

mifta
13-04-09, 20:47
Hi

It's been ages since I have posted - as I have been extremely well and anxiety free for ages. However, last friday I started itching all over my back and front with no rash. I will go to the doctors later in the week but I know he is going to say is is anxiety, but I was not anxious when the itching started. I am now, because I have done the dreaded google and found out itching is a symptom of Leukaemia and Lymphoma! Not going too OTT, keeping things reasonably balanced and rational!

Does anyone else get these symptoms?:unsure:

gemma85
13-04-09, 20:56
i get itching to on the top of my legs no rash to start but some times i itch so much spots come it mostly get in at night.

nomorepanic
13-04-09, 21:02
I used to itch all night back and arms and legs and all over

It went in time.

aurora
13-04-09, 22:55
It could be some sort of dermatitis, even if there is no rash. I once used a new brand of soap and itched all over for days, even though no rash appeared. Also, I believe I once heard that the itching associated with lymphoma/leukemia is totally unbearable. Way way beyond any itching that most of us have experienced.

mifta
14-04-09, 20:48
Thanks all - went to see my GP this afternoon and she is not concerned - thinks it is one of those things. She will refer me for blood tests if I want but she assured me she is overly cautious on this type of thing and would send me for testing if she was at all concerned. So I said I would go by her judgement. Keep on itching for now!