PDA

View Full Version : im new

netty
13-04-09, 21:02
hi everyone im new to this site & id like to introduce my self. my names annette & im 45 years old. ive suffered from depression & anxiety for years & ive been diagnosed as having bi polar disorder. i am on medication & see the psychiatrist regular. im looking forward to learning any new tips & making new friends.:)

sharona
13-04-09, 21:09
Hi

Welcome, you will find loads of advice on here.

Sharon

Lilcharlie
13-04-09, 23:20
:welcome:

You will get loads of advice on here, Love to hear from you some more and hope o see you in the chat section xx

snowdrop
14-04-09, 07:14
Netty

Welcome on board hun

You have come to a great place.

Pop by chat soon

xxxxx

Southern_Belle
14-04-09, 15:50
Hi Annette,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you are feeling and will give their support. It's always nice to know you aren't alone!

Take care,

Laura

netty
14-04-09, 20:42
thanx 2 everyone 4 yr msgs. its nice 2 know there r people who care & understand out there.

sunshine-lady
14-04-09, 22:35
Hi and welcome to NMP

So pleased that you have found us. I am sure you will like it here as there is so much help, information and support. There is a chat room which is a great place to make new friends

Take care xxx

kittykat
15-04-09, 13:32
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice on here, and the chatroom is very good as well, take care xx

skyblue
18-04-09, 21:43
Hi Annette

im a newbie too,im glad were all together hope to chat to you,iv found lots of lovely people and im not the only one.

Love skyxx

scarecrow
18-04-09, 22:16
Hi Netty

Welcome aboard. I'm new as well, I only joined a few days ago, it's a brilliant website and I know like me, you will find it a great help and comfort.
Take care from scarecrow x

duskess
18-04-09, 22:54
Hello Netty , Welcome to the NMP Site , lots of help and advice , glad you joined us , Best wishes Dusky x:welcome: