PDA

View Full Version : Everyone read ! ! ! please ! ! !

Rebecca
14-08-05, 06:30
Ok I just dosed off a few times trying to go to sleep.
I kept waking up with the weirdess feeling ever. I was laying there and everything around me kinda just spinning, I felt dizzy and weird. I was all sweaty too. I kept dosing off thinking it would pass but I kept being woke up by these horrible feelings.
I decided to get up and take a bath and now here I am writing....
Now for the enberrassing part. When I got out of bed to take a bath I felt like my bladder was asleep or something, because I peed on myself [8)]
What the crap?I am worried now and dont understand these feelings
It is hard to explain except for that it was weird and everything that I could hear in the background sounded kinda like it was all in slow motion or something. I just felt weird and spaced out.

Anyone have any answers?

Rebecca

sadie
14-08-05, 10:49
Rebecca,

I get funny head sensations in my head too when I am trying to doze off to speep... its like a hot wave running through my head which makes me feel hot and dizzy. I mentioned this to my GP and he told me it was just anxiety and my body relaxing to go to sleep.... I have had it on and off for awhile and actually had it last night but I ignored it and I did fall asleep...

Try and not look to deep into every symptom you get looking for physical answers when all it is is anxiety and panic. I know this is easier said than done but its the only way to stop these symptoms dominating your life.

I think what happened to you last night was just a result of panic , maybe depersonalisation brought on by panicand nothing more... I have honestly been there and felt these symptoms but they do pass...

sadie

Piglet
14-08-05, 12:08
Hi Rebecca,

I agree with Sadie.

Love Piglet

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Rebecca
14-08-05, 15:31
Thanks guys !

Rebecca

pinkscrumpy
14-08-05, 21:55
Hi Rebecca

I feel like that sometimes to.

Anxiety is a very weird thing and creeps up when you least expect it. It to always happens to me just as I am drifting of to sleep

take care

MANDIE XX

seh1980
14-08-05, 22:24
hi Rebecca,

Yes, this feeling is very normal. No worries!!

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal