PDA

View Full Version : women only please

amandaj
14-04-09, 10:02
at the moment im bleeding for england is it normal to get aching on the right side and a pain there i feel like im bleeding to death

t50kym
14-04-09, 10:08
Hunny please go to docs not sure xx please let me know how you get on xx

cheekycharlie
14-04-09, 10:13
yes go to the docs. I don't know what age you are but my mum bled quite heavily when she went through thr change & she ended up with aniema cos she didn't go to the docs, had she gone sooner, she would have been ok. So, go see the docs now! xxxx

sandramick
14-04-09, 11:07
hi mand
my last period lasted for nearly 2 weeks and was so heavy i didnt think there could be any thing left in me :)
.i got some liquid iron cos i felt so weak an tired . waiting to c wot it like this month .
love
sandra
xxxxxxxxxxxx:bighug1:

PoppyC
14-04-09, 11:13
Hi :)
Some anti anxiety anti depressants can cause heavier bleeding. Anxiety can cause it too as well as being peri menopausal.
Its best to get it checked out by a gp.
I have iron tablets for it but I wont take them now because I worry that they will interact with my medication even though the sensible part of me knows they wont - but I still cant take both! :wacko:

nomorepanic
14-04-09, 11:39
I have the same and they told me it is because of the fibroids I have!

enigmatique
14-04-09, 14:18
It could be all sorts of really really minor things that are easily treatable and not serious at all, so go to your doc and get him/her to check you out - better than suffering in silence and worrying! I'm sure either it's nothing, just one of those weird things (isn't being a woman wonderful?!) or something minor. Hope you feel better soon x

amandaj
15-04-09, 16:50
thank you for all the replies , im pleased to say its settled down bit today thank god ,now got a sore throat and cough instead , i do have a fibroid so maybe it is the problem but i feel to ill to go to drs atm,oh yes isnt it great being a woman lol

Plumpetals
15-04-09, 16:54
I used to have very, very heavy period flows. It was due to uterine fibroids. This past December I had a myomectomy (removal of the fibroids) because the pain was absolutely unbearable. Although the recovery period was quite painful (and I'm still not 100% better yet), the reduction of pain and amount of bleeding made it absolutely worth it.
Definitely go to a doctor and get it checked out.
Good luck.

honeybee3939
15-04-09, 16:57
Hi Amanda

Glad to hear things have settled down today for you.

I can understand how worried you must have been as about 2 month ago i had the same problem, i had never had a period before quite like it and it went on for 13 days !! I thought i was bleeding to death.
My next period was fine so i dont know what the cause was, i did go to see my gp who sent me for some blood tests and a scan but apart from high colestrol my iron etc was fine.
I think it must be my age !

No fun been a women is it hun !
:hugs: :hugs:
Andrea
xxxx