PDA

View Full Version : Feeling Odd

matthew
14-04-09, 13:27
Hello,

Not sure if any of you ever feel like this, but I have been feeling on edge all day and not quite with it, I guess anxious. I am in work, how do I stop feeling like this???

Thanks

yorkylover
14-04-09, 13:49
Hi Matthew.Sounds like anxiety to me.Im feeling pretty much the same as you at the moment.Im just trying to keep busy and keep occupied.Sending you a hug sweety.:bighug1: :bighug1: :bighug1:

Plumpetals
14-04-09, 13:51
Hi Matthew,
Sorry you're feeling that way. Unfortunately, I don't think there's any quick fix ... try just take deep concentrated breaths and refocus your attention on work - or something that doesn't stress you out. Drink lots of water to keep your body hydrated ... hope that helps!
Plum.

sb001f8994
14-04-09, 14:33
Hi Mathew,
Soz you're feling this way, I find I feel like this when I get up and it wears off through the day. Not every day though but I put it down to anxiety and it will pass. My doctor told me to clean the house, tidy the cupboards, hoover the floors, I thought typical male! But it works every time. Keep occupied, dont sit and think about it. Hope you're feeling 'normal' soon xx

sharona
14-04-09, 14:48
Hi Matthew

I get the same and I found keeping myself busy does help. even at work I keep doing things or talk to someone.

Hope you feel better.

Sharon

matthew
14-04-09, 15:24
Thank you for your response guys, I will try to keep busy. It's wierd but as the day has gone on I feel a bit better!

Matt