PDA

View Full Version : constant worrying

kirgray
14-08-05, 17:27
I have very bad headaches and dizziness Ive been to the docs loads and keep getting reassured it is not a brain tumour!!. At first I am relieved but then as the headaches get worse I can not believe I would feel like this if it wasnt something serious...and the worse thing is I read an article about a women my age that had a brain tumour that went undetected for years and I worry if that could be me aswell...I tell myself I would know by now if it serious its just actually trying to tell my brain all is ok....its so hard I wind myself up!!!

mandie
14-08-05, 18:39
Hi Kirgray

Headaches is not the main symptom of a brain tumour. I keep telling myself this when I have a headache. I wont say what the main ones are otherwise you might worry bout them too!

I have had headaches and dizzy spells for the past few days and being the worrier I am think its a brain tumour.

I havent had much sleep for ages now, Im on the computer alot, I dont drink enough water and I am on medication. These are the reasons I probably have the headache, and the dizziness cause im anxious.

Your headaches are getting worse probably cause you so anxious about them.

Hope you feel better soon. x

kirgray
14-08-05, 19:23
thank you for your reply mandie!-thats a relief to know its like I need constant reassurence, I think my headaches are down to worrying, not drinking enough water and basically tension but sometimes its so hard to tell myself all is ok.....but I will try...X

seh1980
14-08-05, 22:26
hi Kirgray,

Headaches are very normal amongst anxiety sufferers. They come and go for no reason and tend to last longer sometimes than others. We all have them so there's no reason that there would be anything seriously wrong with you..try not to focus on it!!

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal