PDA

View Full Version : I'm new

eviepeaches
14-08-05, 21:38
Hi i'm new here and i'm not sure where to begin i suffer with Agoraphobia and have done for a while now. I'm not very good at talking but after reading some of the forums you all seem so nice, so i thought i try.

Jade

kate
14-08-05, 21:49
Hi Jade,

Welcome to the site.

kate x

Meg
14-08-05, 22:05
Hello Jade,

Welcome to the site . Take it at your own speed and you'll get used to us

First Steps to overcoming Panic and Anxiety (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=942)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

pinkscrumpy
14-08-05, 22:13
Hi Jade

Welcome to the site

As Meg says take it at your own spees. We are all very nice and very friendly

Take care

MANDIE XX

seh1980
14-08-05, 22:15
Welcome aboard!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

kairen
14-08-05, 22:57
hi jade

welcome to the site as you can see we are all here to help each other

kairen x

clickaway
14-08-05, 23:38
Welcome Jade,

Hopefully, by coming on here, you will get tips on how to get over your agoraphobia.

We don't bite lol

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

eviepeaches
15-08-05, 11:03
thank you so much for all your welcomes :D

pips
15-08-05, 15:22
Hi Jade,

A BIG warm welcome to the site I do hope it helps you.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

michelleann
15-08-05, 16:46
hi jade
welcome to the forum
love michelle :D:D:D

sueiamnew
15-08-05, 17:46
Welcome Jade.

nomorepanic
15-08-05, 18:53
Jade

A big warm welcome aboard. Once you feel ready then do tell us some more about yourself.

If you have any questions then please feel free to ask them.

Good to see you here.

Nicola

"Nearly all happiness comes into our lives through doors we don't even remember leaving open"

Piglet
15-08-05, 19:08
Hi Jade

Having a few probs with this myself hun!

Maybe see you in the chatroom sometime?

Love Piglet:D

"Supposing a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?" said Piglet.
"Supposing it didn't," said Pooh after careful thought.

Barb
15-08-05, 19:09
Hi Jade

I suffer from agoraphobia and am in a bad spell at the moment, but with all the help on this site I know it will get better and so will yours

Luv Barb xxx

Karen
15-08-05, 19:11
Hi Jade

Welcome to the forum.

Karen

It is not easy to find happiness in ourselves, and it is not possible to find it elsewhere.

eviepeaches
15-08-05, 20:00
how do i get into the chat room sounds stupid i know but still finding my way round

Jade X :-) X

Meg
15-08-05, 20:03
Gp to Home and then its on the bar under the pictures

Meg

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.

Ambience
15-08-05, 21:19
Hi sweetie,

I too suffer with agoraphobia, and panic disorder. With support you will find that you will overcome this hun. I have survived two days at my new job. Okay i get a lift in and home, but i have still managed it. If i can do this so can you :) With abit of love and encouragement! I also have diazipam on hand for any major attacks, but i wont let this thing beat me, i've had this five years, and i've had enough of being battled with by my anxiety.

All the best honey, and welcome here, i'm new too!! I'm sure you will love the people, and the chat is fab!!

Love Janey x

eviepeaches
17-08-05, 10:11
<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Gp to Home and then its on the bar under the pictures

Meg

thank you went on last night was really nice to talk to people who understand:D

<div align="right">Originally posted by Meg - 15 August 2005 : 20:03:21</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

Jade X :-) X