PDA

View Full Version : niece

niece
14-04-09, 23:31
hi i am new to this i am 44 years old and thought it is about time i tried to get some help i have suffered virtigo attacks and now cannot leave the house due to fear of happening and can be bought on by trying dont know if its me dont have panic attacks but i do get very anxious

kittykat
15-04-09, 13:38
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice on here, and the chatroom is very good as well, take care xx

Southern_Belle
16-04-09, 04:05
Hi Niece,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

Patty
18-04-09, 13:32
Hi Niece, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

mysonmarcus
18-04-09, 15:05
Hi Neice

I am new here as well, not housebound but finding life very tough as I have to lean on my wife quite heavily, I am on a downward phase a the moment, pretty much everything I do has anxiety attatched to it. Luckily a lot of my work I can do from home. I wish you well and know everyone else on here really tries to help.

Mark

duskess
19-04-09, 21:43
Hello Neice , Welcome to NMP , You will find lots of advice and support here , best wishes Dusky x:welcome: