PDA

View Full Version : Another boob thread!Grabbing in public!

Wee-Mee
14-04-09, 23:36
Just wondered if anyone,ladies obviously :p had ever noticed or felt a strange sensation in either boob at all?

I was out at ikea today with my mum and I must have looked odd cos I had to grab my left boob as it starting feeling tingly and tender and the nipple started to feel kind of weird and itchy but not a usual itch..it was weird..more kind of tingly sore. No excruciating but uncomfortable enough for me to grab it in the ikea lift and have funny stares.

It still feels a bit odd but possibly cos now I'm focusing on it.

Just wondered if anyone kind of knows what I'm talking about?

I really don't want my breast cancer worries coming back again :lac:

Amy xxx

Spiller
15-04-09, 00:13
hee hee, sorry to giggle but i am picturing you grabbing your boobs in public. I have gained some weight lately and am on the mini pill and its my time of the month, my boobs are so tender - it was really worrying. I looked online (naughty i know) and i read that a lot of things can cause it - if it was itchy then it could just be sensitivity of the material you was wearing.

Please don't worry about breast cancer hun, message me if ya wanna chat! xxx Sah xx

Trish
15-04-09, 00:44
Sounds like 'Jogger's Nipple' to me....totally harmless but very annoying.

Trish.

justbananas
15-04-09, 05:03
yes i get random boob/nipple aches and pains and itches and tingles and i just swat at them occasionally while out and about. i once got a weird twinging and started squeezing them on the subway and a homeless man sitting across from me was like 'awwwwww YES' so i had to get off the train at the next stop to avoid further harassment .. since then i try to be more subtle and otherwise, no harm done.