PDA

View Full Version : Hello

shamwari
15-04-09, 09:50
Hello all.:blush: I am new to this site and stumbled across it purely by accident after looking for info on my newly prscribed medication. Im so glad to have found like minded people.

Danny_dingle
15-04-09, 10:58
Hey Shamwari!

I am glad you have found this site, it has turned my life around! :) There are so many people on here who can help you it is amazing!

Take care sweetie, hope your new meds help you out with your troubles!

Danny xxx

kittykat
15-04-09, 13:41
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice on here, and the chatroom is very good as well, take care xx

Vanilla Sky
15-04-09, 14:08
Hi and welcome to NMP:welcome:

Southern_Belle
16-04-09, 04:09
Hi Shamwari,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

Patty
18-04-09, 13:34
Hi Shamwari, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

shamwari
18-04-09, 17:05
Hello danny,
Thanks for reply. I have been on tabs for about 4 days now and cant work out if im spaced out or calmer. Or is it in my mind!!! If you were prescribed anything, can you tell me how it affected you.
Cheers
Shamwari

duskess
19-04-09, 20:53
Hello and welcome to NMP , Best Wishes Dusky x:welcome:

sharona
19-04-09, 20:57
Hi

Welcome, what meds are you on?

Sharona

starlight78
19-04-09, 20:58
Welcome Shamwari! I think you'll find this site really helpful and supportive xx

Danny_dingle
19-04-09, 21:36
Hey Shamwari,

I am on Citalopram 20mg, I have been on them for a month tomorrow. At first they made me feel terrible, which apparently is normal as a lot of people experience side effects at first, and usually anything in the anti-depressant family will take quite a few weeks to kick in before you stop feeling so 'spaced out' and all over the place, and start to feel consistently better. The best advice I can give you is to sit it out and hopefully they will kick in soon enough, and when they do you will feel awesome!

Hope you are well, take care,

Danny xxx