PDA

View Full Version : obsession with death, why?

elrpigeon
15-08-05, 14:31
Hi, i have been thinking about missing my boyfriend which i have coped with ok and he is back in two days (post "2weeks without contact-how will i cope?").. then suddenly i felt very weird in the head.

Its the sensation you get with head colds where you move your head and your eyes feel like they take longer to catch up so you feel almost seperate from yourself.. i cant explain it better-apologies, but basically i start worrying i am going to die of something which has gotten to me, cos i love mark and it upset me if i didnt get to spend my life with him basically, i do have a bit of a cold but i still thought it was something else, something sinister...:(.
Im more vulnerable to these thoughts getting more control than they should when i am near or within the monthly us females get, i unfortunately suffer with paranoid obsessional people hate me, marks cheated kinda thoughts as well as being over concious of my body and any ill feelings like now.. i really need someone to tell me that im not worthless and im not being stupid, cos i am but its not my fault.. im just fed up of feeling like a headache is a brain tumour, giddyness means pressure build up etc.. around these times.. i just wish i could see mark, but ill have to wait for that.. at least ill get to speak to him on the phone either wednesday or thursday...

Emily X

Power of the mind is incredible, we now think negative by it, we can get out thinking positive too!

elrpigeon
15-08-05, 15:27
hey, thanks, it is just cos i had a moment of missing him, although we are actually apart anyway, because we met at uni and live about 3hrs away from each other (sounds alot but not too bad really).. but the phone conversations every night has become the seeing each other, thats why i seem to be as if i havent seen him rather than speak to him!

I dont live with him, although I WISH lol, but maybe in the future who knows?
Its a pain really cos when he comes back, i wont even be able to see him that evening or next day to run up and hug him, which is frustrating cos i have missed him and thats the natural reaction to a loved ones return... we will just have to discuss when i go to his or he comes to mine, i am hoping the 25th to the 28th would be ok if i am to go to him!

Glad you found the site, there is some good advice floating round it big time and lots of people to talk to who understand! Good to have you on board!
Emily X

Power of the mind is incredible, we now think negative by it, we can get out thinking positive too!

kirgray
15-08-05, 17:43
Hi Em

I know what you mean I have terrible anxieties when my boyf working thinking god hes cheating on me etc and I also think about who would come to my funeral.....and it upsets me as to why I imagine that because I love living and am very scared of death....anyway dont want to be morbid but I understand how you feel...oh and Im the same thinking my headache is a tumour....crazy hey...I think distraction can play a big part I always try and uplift myself and put on my tunes full blast and even have a boogy!!its exercise aswell!!X

Meg
15-08-05, 18:31
Fear of death (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=321)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

mandie
17-08-05, 00:14
I know exactly what you mean by weird in the head!.

I cant explain it to people, but for a long time on and off I feel funny in my head, light headed and a fullness feeling.

Its the worse feeling, I wouldnt wish it on anybody!