PDA

View Full Version : what is this?

yanksforever
15-04-09, 16:37
Ok i was sitting around and then started feeling weak and edgy...soon the weakness got really bad so I ate a meal. After that started getting stomach cramps and runny poop...which I also had last night and twice this morning...the worst was yet to come..my arms began feeling really weak, and I started feeling sleepy and a little while later my heart was POUNDING inside my chest, I got sweaty, head rushes, hot feeling on my face, horrible pounding heart...didnt feel dizzy, never felt like passing out but felt very scared...thought my heart was about to explode..and then it calmed down for a bit..

so then i went to lay down and my heart started pounding yet again, heart rate was at least 95bpm when it's usually around 75-80...the edginess and nervous feeling got worst, more sweating...and then when it started to go away, i was again left feeling really tired, weak, worn out, and sleepy...and also some stomach cramps but i dont wanan go to the bathroom :(

now i feel like a mix of being low, worn out, and nervous.

was this a panic attack? i've had a panic attack maybe 5 times before in my life, and i do usually feel weak before them, and then nervous too, especially during them, and heart pounds and i worry im gonna die...so was this a panic attack?

:scared15:

neelam30
15-04-09, 17:17
hi there
my first panic attack was exactly like this, but happened after i ate a big meal. i am still scared to eat large portions but i have noticed that if i am very hungry or very full i start to feel panicky feelings. best advice would be to eat small but often and never allow yourself to get hungry as that can make you worse. i think my head confuses feelings of hunger and fullness with panic.
good luck.