PDA

View Full Version : Hi, I'm Samantha...

lovey
15-04-09, 17:48
So I've been waking up with numb hands, and I googled it this morning and was brought to this site. I've been reading through and went to the 'Symptoms' section. I hit on every single one, so I figured I might belong here. I am 21 years old, I live in Burlington, VT USA.... yay... anyhow, I've never belonged to a site like this or one period, hopefully I can find some support here...

Thanks for reading:blush:

Veronica H
15-04-09, 20:27
:welcome: Samantha. This is a friendly site. You will find comfort and support here.

Veronica

Southern_Belle
16-04-09, 04:12
Hi Samantha,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

Dave777
16-04-09, 04:42
Hi Samantha, welcome.
I get the numb hands thing occasionally, any luck with the research?

Dave:flowers:

adrenaline
16-04-09, 20:23
hi there

SusyB
16-04-09, 21:37
Hi Samantha,

I sometimes get numb hands and I never put it down to my anxiety before but you could be on to something.

Hope you are well, I have only just joined too.

SusyB xxx

duskess
16-04-09, 21:51
Hi Samantha , Welcome to NMP , Best Wishes Dusky x

myheadsinabin
16-04-09, 23:54
hi samantha welscome to nmp im really bad for looking up syptoms on the internet and diagnosing myself with every ailment under the sun good luck and keep smiling

lotte_82
17-04-09, 09:10
HI.....amd welcome:)

I also suffer with pins and needles, also in my feet and when my anxiety is really bad my legs also:mad:

kittykat
17-04-09, 11:20
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support on here, take care xx

Tink
18-04-09, 18:42
Hi

I also wake up with the numb hands/arms and my doc said its to do with anxiety. I really freaks me out tho. Do u ever find sometimes that it is really hard to pick things up as your hands are numb? I also get a burning type sensation. I have started with CBT which is helping.
Hope you r ok xxx