PDA

View Full Version : Hiya Im really new here

Eastanglianmummy
15-04-09, 21:11
I've just stumbled on this website and find it very comforting.
Im a 24 yr old women from Norfolk and have a 2 year old son and have been suffering mild panic attacks for a year.
I say mild, its normally when im in a shop, long way from home, unfamilar places, people come round and Its just me they've come to see!!
I get dizzy, hot, tired, cant swallow, upset stomach! Normally have to take diarea medicine to control the stomach which I hate having to do.
I recently went for help as felt as I was clinging on to normal life by my fingertips.
I've been going to see a councilor and I feel its helped abit in the way that thinking positive in the mind really does effect the body.
ANY HOO....just wondered if any one is like me in the sense that im trying to over come this without the need of drugs.?
My main reason is I'd like another baby and wouldnt feel right being on drugs and I dont really like taking any sorts of pills anyway.
Sorry for the long read thanks for bearing with me:)

belle
15-04-09, 21:14
Hi and welcome..
I'm sure you'll find lots of help, advice and support here :)

x

Southern_Belle
16-04-09, 04:22
Hi,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

kittykat
17-04-09, 11:15
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support on here, take care xx

Patty
18-04-09, 13:41
Hi Eastanglianmummy, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers:

duskess
18-04-09, 17:02
Hello, Welcome to NMP , You will find information on the main menu relating to panic attacks , you could maybe think of natural remedies on the menu too , i understand you do not wish to take prescribed meds good idea if you want another baby good luck and:welcome: best wishes Dusky x