PDA

View Full Version : H0w Do I Cope

bishops
16-04-09, 03:28
ok guys im now alone single for the first time in years, on my own in my mums old flat i feel scared i admit it what if im taken ill with nobody here to help, what if my cooking is so bad i make myself ill by not eating the right stuff, what if im never going to meet anyone again im not exactly fun at the moment so many ifs. IM SITING HERE ALONE fed up scared and having one PA AFTER ANOTHER this is my 2nd big rant tonight sorry guys

Nicola_lou
16-04-09, 03:52
I know how you feel hun, I'm so bad on my own to. But the thinking is the anxiety nothing will happen to you, you will be fine. You getting yourself to worked up so deeps breath lay down or sit down and relax you shoulder. Done.
Ok why don't you put the tele on lay down and close ur eyes and just concentrate on the voices of the tele. Or now your single day dream about going out and finding the one of your dreams what you would say what you would like now.
And don't be so hard on yourself I'm one misserable cow on times but to bad yeah we have our bad days or even weeks. They just have to deal with it hehe.
Bis stay calm, deeps breaths and chill, nothing going to happen.