PDA

View Full Version : Can't do this

rhianna
16-04-09, 09:10
I think this is a brilliant site and incredibly helpful for many but i don't think it is right for me. Lack of replies sends me into a panic and I just know that its not doing me any good.

Please delete my account/

Good luck to everyone
Rhianna

melody
16-04-09, 09:14
Hi Rhianna,

I am sorry you feel that way. I'm only a newbie so I wouldn't know. If it helps I care if you are OK or not. i know I don't know you, but it makes me feel sad that you feel so unhappy & alone. I hope that things pick up for you. Please don't give up on yourself. Remember that you do matter!!! You are a good person, I can tell because you are sensitive.

Wishing for you to find peace :)

emma30982
16-04-09, 09:17
is there anybody at home that can help you, please dont feel like your alone
goodluck
emma

antrob1000
16-04-09, 09:46
I want to help and give reassurance. Please dont feel like you are alone.

rhianna
16-04-09, 09:57
I appreciate that. i realy do but I can't see a way forward at the moment.I am sure I have a tumor and I don't know what to do.

antrob1000
16-04-09, 10:20
If the doctor thought it was a brain tumor he would refer you asap. If it was a brain tumor you would have more symtons that just a stabing pain in the eye.

june
16-04-09, 10:40
Hi can i ask how often you get the stabbing pain in your eye??
I had that a few weeks ago and then realised when i was involved in doing something else it went away but came back when i was sitting quiet:blush:
You spoke about nerve endings causing pain - There are so many nerves in your body:ohmy: Just thinking about touching something HOT you close your hand at just the thought - that is how quickly they respond. And sometimes they "fire off without warning" no one knows why BUT to people like us (who worry about everything) panic because we do not know wht is happening.:weep:
I suffer from various types of giddines and am always told "it is just stress" and i find that very hard to believe.
:ohmy: :ohmy: When you do not get a reply to a post on here I tend to believe that my problem is so common that they do not bother answering:blush:

NOW Have you looked at "symptoms" in the "Main Menu"????
There is information about eyes and panic and lots of other stuff well worth looking (you have to scroll thro a bit )
Best wishes
June
:hugs:
http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/NMPcms.php?nmppage=symptoms
About 6th section down. good luck

amu
16-04-09, 11:11
Rhianna, are you being treated for anxiety? Have you told the GP about how you are feeling mentally and that you're convinced you have a tumour and feeling panicky?

nomorepanic
16-04-09, 12:29
Rhianna

Don't leave - let's try and give you some replies to those posts and reassure you ok?

Maybe start again and just post here what is wrong and we will have a read and reply ok?

Please don't go.

rhianna
16-04-09, 15:38
ok. Thakyou

I have a sever cancer phobia. have had bowel/stomach/lung/cancer of eberything in the last 20 years. Loads of tests. All negative. Have been coping reasonably well ( for me) lately but am now in a very downward spiral. have had jabbing pain in my left eye for about 6 weeks. GP gave me migralieve and then anapran and now amatrytillin. says it is sensitive nerver endings. But how can such specific pain be that? My nose on the side also feels cold. I am convinced it is a tumor and am terrified

antrob1000
16-04-09, 16:19
You have to trust the doctor, he sounds like he knows what he is talking about. The symtons you are gettign could be anxiety related especially as you have been have anxiety for a number of years. Just try and relax and you will most likely find teh symtons will disapear.

About 3 months ago I had a tingling sensation in my left ear I was really worried went to doctors taht said taht they it is related to anxiety and to try and relax. After about 2 months the tingling stopped.

curly_tom
23-04-09, 18:08
I just want to add that I get pain in my left eye every day and have had for a few weeks now. I've got a good range of health anxiety symptoms from tremors, twitches, headaches, numb hands and feet etc. So really I know it's the anxiety and having been to the doctor I know it won't be a brain tumour, or any of the other deadly diseases I can convince myself it will be.

The eye pain is annoying and does worry me but the only way to combat these anxiety pains is to ignore them and not let them take over. I've come through it before and am trying to do the same again at the moment.

Be positive.

Trixie
23-04-09, 19:14
ok. Thakyou

I have a sever cancer phobia. have had bowel/stomach/lung/cancer of everything in the last 20 years. Loads of tests. All negative. Have been coping reasonably well ( for me) lately but am now in a very downward spiral. have had jabbing pain in my left eye for about 6 weeks. GP gave me migralieve and then anapran and now amatrytillin. says it is sensitive never endings. But how can such specific pain be that? My nose on the side also feels cold. I am convinced it is a tumor and am terrified

Pains in the face can be agonising due to all the nerve endings my friend gets trigeminal neuralgia and the pain is :weep:

Don't worry about having a brain tumour they are not very common.

Wee-Mee
23-04-09, 19:31
I'm sorry you feel you have to leave..but please don't.

I've had the shooting paininmy eye also..and my father has too..he often describes it as shooting right through him.

Sometimes our bodies just do things that are just odd but don't mean anything.

BUT..I totally understand how no matter what people say you don't believe them.. I do the exact same thing.

The silghtest thing sends me into a panic frenzy.. I have been not bad but discovered a softish lump thing on the back of my head round at my near and neck..so you know where that will end up in a few hours. I'm fighting those thoughts though..and you should too.

Do you have any hobbies or anything? I had underarm pain a few days ago and I convinced myself that it was breast cancer..no lumps in my boob or anything but this was what I had..

Couldn't move my arm etc and today..it is still a bit sore but not that much because I haven't been focusing. I had a swollen ankle and it hadn't been sore..until I noticed it. The repercussions of noticing was,I started getting pains in my ankle and feet,like it was bruised,started limping,had pains going up my legs,went to the A&E ONLY to be told that the ankle didn't look swollen even,no xray or nothing..after that....kinda just went away.
The mind is a strange thing and definitely likes to play tricks on thebody.

If the doctor was concerned that the pains could be related to a tumour,they woul dhave sent you asap for tests and things,they would have honestly!

When I was in the hospital with a panic related asthma attack ,,there was a man opposite my bedside and he had been suffereing a headache for about a week and was in for tests.

If they think something could be going on..they whip you in. Please take some comfort in this..and STAY!

But if you are going to leave,please take care and don't hesitate to come back.

xxxxxxxx

nomorepanic
23-04-09, 19:31
Please note that Rhianna has left NMP now.

Wee-Mee
23-04-09, 19:49
:weep:

I hope she gets on okay.

That is sad :(