PDA

View Full Version : Panic Attacks Getting Worse!!!!

lotte_82
16-04-09, 10:13
:weep:
My anxiety is getting worse especiallyu outside off my home....I am scared (everywhere) I want to run away, but my legs turn to jelly, I want to stop exactly where I am and just sit down (it does not matter where) I am scared.....the feeling is to run but I cant, I want to sit down and stop...Does anyone else ever feel like this??

I have started avoiding situations, hiding under a baseball hat, walking up back streets (so I dont see people) and crossing the road whereever people may be on the otherside!! If i cant cross for some reason or their are to many people I just put my head down and hide. Music does not help, I have tried my IPOD, but I dont hear the music I cant seem to stop my brain from going mad...I have tried relaxing music, I have tried feel good songs, loud clubbing music everything and nothing works :weep:

My husbadn wanted me to walk to meet him yesterday, so I set off BUT where I was walking was past a pub and they were lots of people sat outside, SO I did a U turn and rang him telling him there were to many people and I could not do it...Understandably he went MAD...Im just a stupid stupid woman who is going crazier by the minute...I feel like ending it all at the minute, my anxiety, my depression, my ED, my self harming and mu suicidal thoughts are just getting all to much for me.:weep:

If you read this thanks
Lotte
xx

cheekycharlie
16-04-09, 11:12
anxiety does tend to get worse before it gets better hun. Have you seen your GP about getting help? Go see him/her & they can point you in the right direction for help, therapy, meds if they think you need them. xxx

lotte_82
16-04-09, 11:48
Thanks for the reply Cheeky Charlie... I see my Dr every 2 weeks, I have been on AD's for 7 weeks, and nothing has got better (well i tell a lie, the tightness round my chest has eased BUT I think thats the beta blockers)

If anything things have got worse, thats the scary thing, I dont see any light at the end of this tunnel anymore :weep: