PDA

View Full Version : hi help

mike s
16-04-09, 11:14
hello people my name is mike i am 25 and am currently suffering with what i think is bad panic attacks but i am not sure what type of phobia i have got , so i am hoping people on this site will help me out , anyway i live near liverpool in uk and a true everton fc fan :yesyes:i work full time and in need of help for a better social life cheers nmp

yorkylover
16-04-09, 14:27
Hi Mike and :welcome: Lots of support here luvvy and great advise.We all understand and know how you feel.:hugs:

Vanilla Sky
16-04-09, 14:48
Hi Mike, a warm welcome to you :welcome: Love Paige x

Southern_Belle
16-04-09, 15:16
Hi Mike,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

myheadsinabin
17-04-09, 00:17
hi mike

i started suffering panic attacks 2 and a half years ago after i lost my son to a cot death i was getting by on if i was luck 2 hours sleep a night and even then i was having nightmares this went on for 9 months before i went to the dr. My panic attacks would come mainly at night id feel like i was stopping beathing etc was obssed that i wasnt going to see christmas etc didnt think i was going to wake in the morning even during the day i was obsessed that there was soemthing wrong with me i finally went to the dr who told me to take nytol for 2 weeks and come back and see him all i had asked for was counselling to help me come to terms with my sons death getting to the bottom of why you have panic attacks is a major step forward (or was for me) im still waiting for my counselling

keep your chin up no luck being an everton fan could be worse and be an aberdeen fan like me

kittykat
17-04-09, 11:20
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support on here, take care xx