PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with me arrrrghh

shaunyboi69
16-04-09, 13:43
12th February- low fatigue levels, after a month regained energy back suffered anxiety and many anxiety related symptoms.

The Cause? Couple of days before got very drunk and was currently on oxytetracycline antibiotic for spots. Which made me feel sick after drinking for a couple of days I then was followed by a month of chronic fatigue. The days after drinking went to the gym and noticed how hard it was to do workouts from rowing and a back exercise with heavy weights. This was then eventually rid of when stringed with an anxiety disorder. When I did the workout that time ago it was much more intense because I was much stronger. After having month off lost a stone of muscle.

Thursday 9th April - Went out and got drunk for the first time since the last event. went out this whole week wednesday, thursday, friday and saturday only got drunk thursday. It gets to saturday I do back exercise saturday on the day and start feeling weak after done 5 minutes rowing. I moved on to dead lifts and other back exercises. start feeling weak and dizzy and my muscles feel so burnt out when driving home feel heavy to lift. Every day i felt a hint of fatigue and just dont have the energy to do out the house. I dont feel as fatigued as i did the 1st time.

Please note between the two events I was okay going to the gym was not a problem I suffered anxiety disorder because of the low levels which made me very panicky.

the pattern i have detected is whener i get drunk one night and then go to the gym days shortly after my body cant seem to handle it. It makes me fatigue for like a few weeks.

I have had BEP treatment x 3 (chemotherapy for testicular cancer) about a year ago now and somehow feel maybe it damaged my muscles in some sort of way? could anyone please suggest what is the problem I have go here. I had my blood tests done and a ct and everything is normal so there is no disease causing it thank god lol

wb asap anyone

LisaLisa
17-04-09, 14:24
Sounds like you are depleting your stores of everything by drinking and then pushing yourself too hard at gym. Anxiety uses up sooooooooo much minerals and stuff , the same stuff as alohol and the gym too.

Maybe try going really easy and then building yourself up again to where you were, sounds like your run down. If blood test all good then your maybe underestimating how stressed you are

Lisa
xxx