PDA

View Full Version : Should have done this first!

nicoleannette
16-04-09, 15:32
Hello, I didn't spot this been, as i've been posting I thought I better introduce myself.

My name is Nicole, I live in London with my boyfriend. After suffering from depression and anxiety for a long time I finally decided to seek help a couple of years ago and have since been on Citalopram. I've had some problems with self-harm and overdoses, but I doubt these will return now :). Most of my anxiety stems from social situations or health related things, particularly my neck and breathing. Things are much better now and I hope the cycle doesn't continue.

I love trekking, being outdoors (and indoors :) ), i'm interested in meditation and recently with herbal rememdies and have just started a little seed pot on my window sill (it's a very small flat)

Nice to meet you all
xx :flowers:

nicoleannette
16-04-09, 15:33
*been = bit ...

Southern_Belle
16-04-09, 15:35
Hi Nicole,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

Veronica H
16-04-09, 17:11
:welcome: To NMP. You will find comfort and support here. I had a small flat. You could grow some herbs maybe.

Veronica

nicoleannette
16-04-09, 18:02
:) thanks... I'm setting up a little box of rosemary,lavender, and chamomile - all the calming stuff :) Hopefully they will last longer than my pansies... !

duskess
16-04-09, 20:11
:welcome: Hello and welcome to NMP nicole , best wishes mag x

adrenaline
16-04-09, 20:21
hi there

kittykat
17-04-09, 11:17
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support on here, take care xx