PDA

View Full Version : Very sudden lethargy - a symptom?

Martin Ell
16-04-09, 16:35
Hi guys,

Well, this lethargy just came over me - no warning sign. I feel very tired and weak - just down-trodden and ill in general. I was wondering if this is a symptom of anxiety/panic, or whether I'm actually very tired.

This is a new feeling for me, and I don't like it!

Maybe_Baby
16-04-09, 17:41
Could well be.
If you are tired sleep. Sleep is one of the best thing's to help with anxiety!

Anxiety can have so many symptoms .. Its silly!! The tiniest thing's you wouldn't related with anxiety can well be related!!

Take care xx

bab
16-04-09, 19:33
Hi Martin

Because when you are anxious you are full of adrenalin it is actualy quite tiring and its normal to feel weary. Also a symptom of both anxiety and depression can be tiredness and lethargy but the best thing to do is be active - i know its easier said than done when u are anxious but even short walk would help beat the lethrgy. This would be good for making you less tired and also your anxiety. x

PoppyC
16-04-09, 19:50
Hello
Do you feel depressed? When I was depressed for a short while last year, I remember feeling very tired, lethargic and had no motivation.
With anxiety you can get tired and run down too from all the stress. Anxiety and depression have a really big effect on how tired we feel.
Are you sleeping well or ? Do you eat well ? Get enough exercise ? I find all 3 of those really help me especially when I am feeling particularly anxious.