PDA

View Full Version : If Someone Said They Could Cure You.....

samtheman
16-04-09, 18:55
then you find out there partner has commited suicide what would you make of there method?

Lucinda Bassett is the US version of Claire Weekes. She has a program which she sells here http://www.stresscenter.com/mwc/ claiming to cure Anxiety and Depression.

I've just come across this http://shambook.blogspot.com/2008/07/death-in-malibu.html Stating her husband committed suicide. I've used her products and found them to be very thorough and detailed. But somehow this latest revelation seems to blow all my trust in her products out the window. What would you make of it all? In the US this woman has celebrity status, her adverts are never off the TV and Radio, she claims big things for her products, yet if she can't help her own husband what hope is there for anyone else?

PoppyC
16-04-09, 19:00
Hi
If this ladies husband truly wanted to end his own life, then no one could have helped him at the end of the day, other than himself if he truly wanted to go ahead and end it. If someone is intent on ending their life than sometimes they do no matter how much help they are given - whether their wife is Lucinda Bassett or not.
There is only so much that people can do for people who are suicidal. It is similar to alcoholics. They have to want to get off the drink for themselves - no one can do it for them, even when people give the alcoholic all the support in the world.
It is tragic but it unfortunately it happens.

Southern_Belle
17-04-09, 03:09
Hi Sam,

I'm not doubting your word that she is famous over here but I have personally never heard of her, guess I don't look at much tv. Quite honestly I feel sorry for the woman if her husband killed himself, she has my sympathies. Did you ever hear of the guy who wrote the book Women are from Venus and Men are from Mars or something to that effect? Well, it was a huge best seller and seemed the perfect answer to make marriages work, the author was on like his third marriage! Just goes to show ya...

Laura xxx