PDA

View Full Version : Hi there

bluetulip
16-04-09, 20:33
Hi

I'm Julia. I have been suffering from anxiety, panic attacks and bouts of depression for 10 years now and have been on citalopram for that time. I can go for a few months and be fine and then it will just knock me for six. I am going through a tough time this week and haven't been able to go to work or leave the house. I feel very sad and scared. It would be nice to chat to people to suffer the same to remind myself that I am not completely abnormal. I would also like to be here for others.

:blush:

duskess
16-04-09, 21:43
Hi Julia , welcome to NMP , Everyone is friendy here and you will get lots of support and advice , you are normal and just remind yourself this will pass think
of the times you have had when you have been feeling better and remember you will feel like that again Take care Best wishes dusky x

suzy-sue
16-04-09, 21:44
Hi and welcome,sorry to hear you arent feeling too good at the moment.You will get lots of help and support here,glad youve joined. All the best Sue:welcome:

Southern_Belle
17-04-09, 00:41
Hi Julia,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

kittykat
17-04-09, 11:21
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice and support on here, take care xx