PDA

View Full Version : Anti Anxiety Diet!!!!

kath135
16-04-09, 22:42
What is it, and where can I get the information from. I'm not one for meds but I do get very tempted at times but I am trying to avoid them for as long as possible. So can anyone help.:unsure:

nomorepanic
16-04-09, 22:44
All the info I have is on the website pages over there <--------------------

Have you read that?

PoppyC
16-04-09, 22:45
Hi Kathryn!
I also posted some info on it the other day in another thread to another member - I will try and find the thread for you. I have been following an anti anxiety diet for over a year now and I find it really does help me.

Utility
16-04-09, 23:18
Hi

Exercise will also help.

kath135
16-04-09, 23:48
Thank you
I've just read the remedies forum and I was thinking more of a weight watches kind of diet. silly me.:blush:

I take vitamin B and C, I only eat fish no meat, I eat! rescue remedy as part of my staple diet? I have CBT twice a month I joined an aromatherapy class at my childrens school, My best friend owns a chain of beauty salons where I get two massages free a month, I adore reflexolgy, tried rheiki twice (and felt ill afterwards on both occassions) I was refered to a specalist sleep clinic in Doncaster miles from where I live, who told me that Melotonin is a new drug to the UK , from the USA that is used for jet lag! and the reason why we did'nt have it here before was because it has just the same effect as NYTOL. The sleep clinic did'nt even have it because we can by it off the shelf???I have several book, CDs my mp3 player is never far from me and i'm sure that the receptionist at my doctors is convinced I am lunatic. I am running out of things to try. Thankfully I still have a good sense of humour. I just thought A diet sounded different. :bighug1: