PDA

View Full Version : PROBLEMS SLEEPING !!!!!

jen
16-08-05, 00:48
Hey

Just wondered if anyone had problems with their sleep pattern ???

I go to sleep 3AM earliest , 4.30AM is latest and then wake at roughly 11 AM !!!

just cant seem to get in a pattern.

let me know your thoughts

cheers

jenxx [Duh!]

Sue K with 5
16-08-05, 00:53
I think it is to do with the medication we are on, but I have been told that exercise before bed, a nice warm bath and a relaxation cd do the trick, have not used it but its worth a go

love

me xxxxxx

scknight

pinkscrumpy
16-08-05, 00:56
Hi Jen

I am the same as you. My pattern is not right.

I hate it when I have to get up to take the kids to school. I end up falling asleep on the sofa at about 11am

MANDIE XX

Will I ever escape this?
Will I ever be free?
Wake me up from this nightmare.
Please just give me the key!

jen
16-08-05, 01:03
Hi

thanks for your feedback , you could be right bout the medication , and I have heard exercise is good before sleep . Think will power got something to do with it though
and at moment I have none !!!!

Take care

jen

jen
16-08-05, 01:08
Hi Mandie

All I can say is thank god I have not got a child to think of at the moment , no way could i get up for a school run in the morning. I get up at 11AM but im not with it till at least 1pm .
I eat at stupid times because of it!![:P]

NIGHTMARE !!!!

JEN XX

bluebottle
16-08-05, 08:11
Hi Jen,

I'm the same. Went to bed at 1am to read and ended being awake at 3am. You seem to be getting more sleep then I do at least. Reading is good to help slow you down at bedtime. [|)]

Good luck.

<b id="quote">quote:</b id="quote"><table border="0" id="quote"><tr id="quote"><td class="quote" id="quote">Hey

Just wondered if anyone had problems with their sleep pattern ???

I go to sleep 3AM earliest , 4.30AM is latest and then wake at roughly 11 AM !!!

just cant seem to get in a pattern.

let me know your thoughts

cheers

jenxx [Duh!]

<div align="right">Originally posted by jen - 16 August 2005 : 00:48:51</div id="right">
</td id="quote"></tr id="quote"></table id="quote">

--
Blue -
"Your truth is better for you than someone else's. Just get to know what it is, so you can finally own it, and speak it."

Sax
16-08-05, 08:58
Hi Jen,

Just to say I am exactly the same and i blame the tablets too becasue I wasn't like this before I was on them.

Only difference being I can't sleep beyond 6am cos have to be up for my boys so the lack of sleep is pretty exhausting but I am hoping this will settle down becasue lack of sleep is truely one of the worst things isn't it with our coping mechanisms.

I hope you benefit from some tips ppl have given, I will read with interest too and maybe try some of the methods!!

Take care

Sax xxx[8D]

Meg
16-08-05, 09:38
Nic is writing a wonderful article on sleep so you'll have the benefit of her rersearch soon ! lol

Meanwhile :

fear of relaxing (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3762)
Visualisation Technique? (http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=414)

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?

clickaway
16-08-05, 10:13
Hi Jen,

I'm the same even though I'm not on medication. I think its just my subconcious whirring round and preventing me from getting off. And yes, those dreaded mornings lol

I got up at 10 today and that is early for me!

Certainly try the tips people have suggested - we need to change our habits to change that wonky body clock of ours :D

Take Care,

Ray

Don't wait around for other people to be happy for you. Any happiness you get you've got to make yourself.--Alice Walker

Piglet
16-08-05, 10:46
I have little patches of rubbish quality sleep.

I have found coming in the chatroom in the evening having a good natter and a laugh make me go to bed in a more zonked out manner - maybe I'm releasing some of the tensions of the day that way.

In general since having kids I tend to sleep like a guard dog ie; with one eye open (not any of the other smelly qualites that a guard dog has you understand)!

Love Piglet[8D]

s8ra
16-08-05, 11:44
Hi Jen,
I have problems sleeping too, even if i go to bed early i dont sleep till late then i get told off for being late all the time coz i cant get up in the morning!!!!
Earlest i wake up is around 10.30, but latest can be up to 2pm!?! (if im left alone to wake up naturally) but its really hard to drag myself out of bed earlier, i tend to fall asleep in the afternoon too coz cant keep my eyes open, is knightmare!
Whoever said it messed up there eating habits, is so true!
I end up eating at random times, just cant get into a pattern!!!
If u find any great ways of dealing with it let me know!!!
Good Luck!
Sara

jen
16-08-05, 15:39
thanks for all your reply

If i go to bed early i get really restless and ill be a sleep for hour then im awake again. It will go on like that all nite.
Then im a right grouch !!

at night i get bored as im wide awake ,my husband gets extremely annoyed with me as im acting like its early evening !!

I wake up as day goes on

jen xx[^]

mandie
17-08-05, 10:40
Hi Jen

For the past 4 weeks I had terrible trouble sleeping. Last night I went up to bed at 2:30 and got to sleep by 3:30.

Then the alarm went off at 7:00 so I could get daughter up and me off to work. I am sooooooo tired now.

I have only been like this since I started cipramil 8 weeks ago. My head is all fuzzy this monring and I cant concentrate.

Iv tried going up to bed early but I just dont feel tired and then I just lay there.

I would love a solution.

Love A x

jen
17-08-05, 14:22
Hi

im to on ciprimil 60 mg of the stuff

had problems with sleeping before i went on it though

i Walk round all day like a zombie, its good job im not working at the moment

think i would have been sacked by now for falling asleep !!

Wish there was an answer !! [^]

take care

jen x