PDA

View Full Version : scared

alba
17-04-09, 10:33
i don't know what is happening, suddenly as i am walking i feel the floor shaking, i can't balance, then i felt giddy, and suddenly felt so scared, heart beat terribly fast and hard, can't breathe, can't even stand i am trembling terribly. my heart beat so fast, i got lost, don't know where am i , i felt scared, worried, i took a taxi run off to see doctor, at doc, my heart beat horribly fast, he insist me to take antelolol(100mg).i am so scared, i hold on first, he said my heart beat is 84. i don't know what is that, when i ask him is that panic attack he say no. so what? anyway he want me to take antelolol 100mg, and he gave me Librax. what's that? i am going crazy. i can't go on like this.

Ddcoo
17-04-09, 11:09
Hi Alba, you sound so frightened and a lot of us on this site have felt the same. Your heart beat at 84 is not high, but my guess is that you are suffering with anxiety/panic. Can't understand why your doctor said you were not having a panic attack. I have not heard about the medication you have been told to take. My best advice would be for you to do some deep breathing by counting to seven and breathing in through your nose and counting seven out breathing through your mouth, this should slow your system down.
Have you had this problem before? Click on to the panic attack site in the left column and read through it. Hopefully it should put your mind at rest.
Panic attacks are horrible and by understanding them and learning how to calm them down, they become less scarey. I do hope you feel a bit better.

NoPoet
17-04-09, 11:52
Hello alba, your first panic attack is a horrendous experience because you have nothing to compare it to. I do agree with Ddcoo that it was a panic attack.

PoppyC
17-04-09, 12:45
Hello Alba :)
It sounds to me like a classic panic attack. When I have one of those, all the symptoms sound the the same as yours, however I am not a doctor and cannot say it definitely was a panic attack.
If your doctor didnt think it was panic attack then what did he tell you it was? Did he not tell you why he was giving you the medication? Did he explain anything?
Atelolol and Librax are anti anxiety medications, so your gp must suspect you are suffering from anxiety and if so I am not sure why he would dismiss how you felt as a panic attack?
I hope you are feeling not so panicky now. You will probably feel exhausted if it was a panic attack.
If it was a panic attack, they are horrendous - some worse than others. Learn to keep as calm and as distracted as possible when they occur, learn some breathing techniques and practice these when the attacks occur - however this is sometimes easier said than done I know! There are a lot of useful articles about about panic attacks and how to cope with them if you read through them on this site.
I hope things improve for you and that you begin to feel less anxious soon :yesyes:

alba
17-04-09, 15:50
yeah that what i felt the most scariest time of my life, i dont' know why, it happened out of sudden, i thought i am ok, i went shopping in crowded places, before i am not affected when i am in crowded places, i can be happily making my way in crowded places, but nowadays, i felt so scared, and got this feeling, as i am walking, i felt the ground moving, like i can't control myself, my movement, i am so shocked, i thought the ground is moving, and when i look up , i see so many ppl, i am so scared, i start to feel light headeed, can't even move or walk, my leg felt so stiff, and tremble, i can't talk, i felt i am trembling, i can't even think, my brain jam up, i felt so scared, my heart start to beat so so fast, then i can't move, my chest pain, i felt so light headed, that i can't even stop , i must run or walk fast, i tip toe myself like i am so scared of something, i can't stand still or sit, the more i sit the more i am scared, so i got to run tip toe, fast, until i reach the cab, inside the cab i cannot talk, i tremble, my heart beating so fast, light headed,and feel things swaying a bit. after 5mins in cab , i felt a bit better, like comfortable, as i look out of the window, i felt a bit better. reaching my doc office, i felt all symptoms again, the doc say it is my high bp, he say my heart rate is crazy fast, and ask me to take 100mg atenolol, he keep saying all my symptoms is becos i did not take my atenolol 100mg in the mroning, but my cardio doc did 24hr ABP test result showed no high bp, no sodium in blood, sometimes when i am ok, my bp is 130/80. so i am confuse should i take 100mg atenolol? my cardio doc after doing 24hr ABP TEST just gave me 25mg atenolol to control my palpation. so i am confuse. each time i got dizzy, ny gp doc say it's my high bp, then he will give me 100mg atelolol and BSPIN. and now he give me Librax. i don't know why i am suffering this, but lately few yrs i am bully at work, and i am so scared, hurt each time i come face to face with my bully, this person always bullied and finding my faults and make it big issue, and wanting to start feud with me, i tried badly to avoid this person, each time we met, i felt so painful and scared and now could that contribute to my feeling of tdy? i am going craxzy mad, and scared that i've no control of my life, i am scared of going out agan and suffering this outside again> pls help me, i am sos scared

alba
17-04-09, 15:52
i am feeling very tired, sick, now, still dizzy and light headed, i hv been having light headed, dizzy from January 09, until now, and i am taking Noristerone hormone pills to stop my bleeding, i hv been bleeding for a long time. ia m havng so many health problems, i am going crazy, never a day i feel good, pls help, am i mad? i can't even think, work and do any housework, i am always trying to find my cure. should i just resign from my work?

alba
17-04-09, 23:35
imy brain and mind is always thinking abt how to get better, i can't sleep well.my eyes is blury and my brain is tired and i am sweating all over, don[t know why. coud it be my hormone causing all these madness:

NoPoet
17-04-09, 23:58
Hello Alba, listen, you are not going mad. You are not going to go mad. You are completely and utterly sane and you are going to stay that way for the rest of your life :)

You will be perfectly all right -- you are going to be fine. Your symptoms all show that you are suffering from a combination of high stress and extreme anxiety. None of those is life-threatening but they can make you feel terrible. You will start to feel better. Panic attacks can be nasty but they wear off. Take deep breaths, keep in control of your thoughts, don't allow your fear to take over. You are not in any danger and you are not going to suffer any long term problems. Panic fades away gradually.

It's easy to think that you will never feel better. The truth is, one day you will feel better. If you can go for even a minute without worrying or being upset, that proves you can conquer fear and anxiety.

A blood pressure of 130/80 is in the normal range and is nothing to worry about at all. Your blood pressure may increase during panic attacks. This is totally normal and is temporary. It settles back down to normal when you start to calm down.

The bully that you mention sounds like a worthless piece of crap. You should ignore this person. Don't fear them -- pity them. They have obviously got nothing better to do than try to make other people feel bad. What sort of person would do that? An idiot, that's who. The way they are treating you is definitely making you feel bad.

Don't be upset. You are going to be fine. :)

alba
18-04-09, 16:50
Thanks but everyday i am always tired, sleeepy, believe it, every single minute i feel tired sleepy and dizzy, it is so stressful, each morning as i get up to send my kids to school, and work i felt so so sleepy tired, the worst is i am dizzy, when ireach office, i got so much pain and bored, as i walk i feel so dizzyl and light headed, i got to run to see doctor and it affect my work, as i am always running to doctgor. i dont know what trigger it? i am so sick every single day and terribly sleepy. it spoil all what i want to do.it is so streessful.

yanksforever
18-04-09, 17:40
the sleepiness and tiredness is a direct result of your anxiety. it is the symptom i currently have. your nervous system is over worked your body is going through rushes of adrenaline, and your muscles are tense...you really need to chill out somehow...take a break, do some breathing exercises, lay down and listen to music.

lightheaded-ness is another symptom im having these days...these are all results of anxiety..you have to believe that, is there anything that calms you down? Do you have your family's support?

NoPoet
18-04-09, 19:43
I agree with Yanksforever. Your body and brain are tired because they are under so much stress caused by panic attacks and anxiety. Panic attacks can be horrible because they scare you into thinking you are ill, even though you are not ill. Panic attacks cannot hurt you. They just feel bad.

Suffering panic attacks has made you feel anxious because you have never had a panic attack before and you did not know what was happening to you. Anxiety is basically an exaggerated form of fear. You're afraid of the way you felt when you had a panic attack. You convinced yourself there was something seriously wrong. There isn't. Millions of people have been through what you are experiencing now. You are not alone.

Tiredness, dizziness and sleepiness are just your body wanting to have a rest. You have been so scared for so long that you have become exhausted. This is completely normal and is not anything to be afraid of. Your body and mind are tired, they have been working hard while you were anxious, that's all. You will recover and you will start to feel better.

alba
19-04-09, 02:14
thank you so much, it all started last 2 yrs, i hv been having it till now, and i really don't know what is wrong with me, and when i see doc, they also dont know what is it, did blood test all showed normal result, even i went to emergency dpt and they hooked me up with heartbeat rate and so on it scared out of me, and make me feel so so sick and lost.

i don't know what started it, but iam wandering could it be becos of the stress that i am having with my bully office person, this bullied person is always picking on me to start a fight or to cause trouble for me, i am feeling so so stress each time i heard the voice, or accidenatally pass by this person and meet somewhere, the moment i see the face or body i just wanted to run off or just feel like resigning and never want to have anything to do with the office or work, it bring me down and i can't work, every minute to me like maddness thinking if this person will come and cause trouble, and iam so tense out. because of this, i guess my menses stop coming for 2 months and now i am having very badly heavy menses and cause hormone imbalance and admenoyosis.could it be becos of all thise?

i am so scared becos suddenly out of sudden with no warning, i just felt so so sleepy drowsy even when i am out shopping or with my kids, suddenly i felt drowsy and lost and scared and sleepy, that i got to close my eyes and everyone is sick of going out with me, they can't stand they say i am mad, crazy not like normal people, i feel so lost and out of touch, i feel i am total failure and can't even go out with my family, sometimes half way out suddenly i told them i hv to go back cos i am sick, they are so angry.

sometimes i see things like so blury and lost, like i just forgot why i am there, and even i knew this cashier for years when i reach there, i just forgot her and feel i am who am i, and felt the place so funny, different and the place feel so tired to me. or suddenly i feel i hv to run away from the place, sometimes even while sitting in a car, i feel i want to jump out of the car and run, i feel i can't stay stationery for long, i got to walk or run as fast as i can to feel satisfication. when i am in office doing my work, typing suddeny i feel like my head is exploding or head is becoming bigger and bigger n i got to run off from my seat and just walk aimlessly everywhere. i look so stupid, crazy.when i ask doc, he keep giving me BSPIN, Lorapaezum and i never take all those, i took xananx but it is making me mad too. now i don't trust any pills. i just want to cure naturally pls help me, i am so lost, i feel i am not who i am now, ifeel so lost and scared. i want back life, now it seems nothing make me happy anymore, i dont' even got mood to clean my house, my house is in terrible mess, i just sit and watch tv until my head spin i go and sleep and i don't have heart to make over myself, no mood to make up when go to work, no mood to even comb my hair, people \say i am like mad person with messy hair, but i just dfon't care, alll i wish is to get better. and be real pwerson. help me pls someone, i

alba
19-04-09, 07:46
today i went shoping, suddenly i feel my ear blocked like there so much water in my ear, i felt deaf, can't hear, the more i walk the more i can't hear myself i feel so so block my ear, i think maybe i 've not been drinking enough water maybe igot this, but i am only guessing. now it went away. maybe enogh water can also make me feel so dizzy, sudeenly, i felt light headed becos of the heat of the weather. i force myself to think like that, even it lasted whole day my dizziness never go away.

alba
19-04-09, 09:01
what do u do when you feel so light headedness or dizzy>at work while i want to clean the house, i felt so dizzy and light headed. i am so stressful, i am happily at home and suddenly i felt so dizzy, light headed, it never seem to go away. now i hv to stop cleaning the cry. i am so sad i feel light headed. what went wrong. i thought i hv it all in control 10yrs ago i am fine and ok.how not to have all this pain?

alba
19-04-09, 10:31
i REALLY DOn't know what is wrong, i am doing housework at home but i keep on feeling dizzy, light headed and giddy, why? how can i ever finish my housework, it seem everything i do everyday i have this problem, my whole body felt sweaty, then i feel like dizzzy ,light headed, why am i always weak, i am not strong to do hard hot work, can i ever be cured from this curse. it is ruining me, i cant even finish 1 job, then i blow myself fan, wind and cool then i continue working again, why. the worst is my brain freeze like i can't think fast like how to clean the place, and no idea come to me. am i sick? i hate this light headedness, when i tell doctor he keep on increasing my atenololo and give me librax, loprazeum or xanancx. help me. again pos i am losing controo of myself.

reallyfedup
19-04-09, 10:40
it is anxiety love. I feel like this all the time too. Look after yourself and try to rest your nerves. X

alba
19-04-09, 11:30
thank you but how do u rest your nerves what should i do first, i am going crazy already, i cannot even continue doing my housework, i feel so inadequate, i feel useless, i can;t even finish my chores at home, like while vacumming suddenly i felt dizzy, sleepy, then i got to stop and ask myslef what is happening, how come i become so sicklike this, and it is always happening over and over why is this happening, i tired to rest, i lie down read magazine, when i want to start doing my chores again., i felt so scared, and worried and i amtoo afraid to stand so i just lie on the bed and rest whole day. family member said i am lazy, mad just lying down and not h elping the housework. the worst of all i think tomorrow i got to go back to work make me feel so brain freeze i can[t even think anything. got to face the bully and work make me so so sad. sometimes i am wandering do i also have depression for being always bullied by ppl. now i feel so drowsy, giddy and light headed, is there really anything wrong with my nerves how to relax my nerves, what should i first do ? esp during dzizzy spell.

alba
19-04-09, 12:24
i dont know why nowadays my brain is so slow weak and lazy and cannot think fast and very very slow in making decision or planning or thinking what to do or forgeting things so fast, what is wrong with me, i am so sad.

i do have yeast infection early this yr and took antibioitics for that, ok then i hv hormone imbalance (ademenysis) my menses came for 2-3weeks then i hve palpation, headache and all this come one sickness after another, how can i survive, can I? i am lost don't know what and where to start, my life fall apart, i am sick everyday having to go to work, i love to do things i love, instead of being buillied at the office and facing the person that make me so miserable and sick. i am tired of working as there so many ppl that like to hurt you, comment on you, look down on you and analysing you even they dont know you. so i am tired already, just wish i can stop working , but can't so i 've to face all of this, could it be all of these causing my maddness and sickness, i feel my life fall apart, i don't know how to live my life. every monring i am like a zombie going to work, and all sickness came.

alba
19-04-09, 13:23
i have just finish by force my a part of the housework, ok i feel so so sweaty, i am sweating like mad, and i feel light headed , then i am scared and i get lost and don[t know what else to do, i forgot what chores more that i am suppose to do, it just shut my brain, i felt so incapabble, i sit down alone and dont want to be disturb not even by my family. i am stuck and sad that i can't do chores or work uninterrupted, i am always interuppted by light headedness and scared feeling.

alba
19-04-09, 17:13
too bad i don't hv family suport no one understand everyone thinks i am mad, crazy, mentally instable, esp i 've small kids to look after, and it is craziness wher ei am so scared if anything happen to me while we are all out without other adults, if i am alone i am scared already what if with kids areound , so i am trying my best to get cure, how to first start to cure myself. i do have very bad life experience, like being bullied, low mentally, low self esteem, bad childhood experience, making me feel so insecure. what must i do first, sometimes my brain is weak and sick. the worst is i can't sleep at night well and morning i am dizzy hte whole day and like a zombie doing work. cAN I EVER GET CURED?

yanksforever
19-04-09, 17:45
you need to love yourself. you can get cured. i think it's time you talked to a doctor about referring you to about getting some support. CBT etc..

you should also buy books like Claire Weekes books about anxiety and nerves. everything that you are feeling is caused by ANXIETY! You are not alone in feeling these things. Eat well, try to get some sleep...stop being afraid of your symptoms and accept them as "normal". They are very normal for the condition you are currently in.

I also recommend exercise and listening to a relaxation CD or some calming classical music on your mp3 player before you go to bed. Go for a long walk too.

NoPoet
19-04-09, 17:46
Alba, you are not mad, you're just under a lot of stress and you are finding it hard to think properly, that's all. It sounds like the problems you are having are caused by the person who is bullying you at work. You should report this person to the management and tell the management how the bullying is making you feel.

Once the bullying has been stopped you will hopefully find yourself starting to feel a lot better.

alba
20-04-09, 01:10
already reported but nothing can be done, seem everyone is scared of that bully,nothing can be done.

i am very sick bored at office. it is draining me crazzily, each time i step in office.

am i really in bad situation now?

alba
20-04-09, 01:11
all i want to do is to do things i enjoy and love, like being ahousewife, a mum and doing some small business and travel. those are what i love doing, now everyday i look at the calender wish it is end of the year, faster, so i can't wait longer to reach my target few yrs time i want to resign work, butnow is suffering

alba
20-04-09, 09:55
For No Reasons I Felt So So Sleepy The Whole Day, Like From Morning I Am Awoke Till I Start Work Just Now,lwhole Day Sleepy Suddenly 3pm Till Now I Felt Terrible Sleepy,like Want To Fall Or Faint, The Sleepy Feeling Is Terrible. Is It Anxiety? Or Panic Attack, Why I Feel Sleepy Sudenly And Whole Day?

alba
22-04-09, 07:35
suddenly it happen again, my head so giddy, light headed, dizzy, terrible today, iam running again.scared like cray, i am lost now. head so heavy, giddy. could it be anixety, panic attack or i am taking :noriestherone (hormone pills), or i am too tired, sleepy, heaty, eat too much hot food, and not drink wate,r what is the cause, help me. pls. i am crazy.my head spin, i lost balance, sleepy too. wat to do now? am shiver, heart beat fast. i feel kost and light

mummyto4
22-04-09, 23:15
Have you asked your dr to check for iron defciency anaemia? this could contribute to your symptoms along with the anxiety and make you feel terrible. You mentioned you are on medication for bleeding, so I think anaemia could be a possibility. Ask your gp for a full blood count.
Hope you feel better soon