PDA

View Full Version : Help needed - fairly quickly!!!!!!!

lotte_82
17-04-09, 11:01
Ok....so I am currently sat in my 2nd safe place the library...upstairs on the internet BUT :scared11: when I look down stairs there are lots of people (more than I have ever seen in the libraray) and my session on the computer runs out in 32 minutes and counting!!!

Im scared, I feel sick, my legs are like jelly, I cant move, I feel glued to my seat, I cant look up (im hiding under my hat)....my heart is racing, my mouth is dry and I feel like my heart is stopping and Im going to die!!!!

How the hell do I get out of here in 30 mins....what happens if I fall down the stairs, I may faint ooooooohhhhhhh I cant cope with this :weep: :weep: :weep: :weep:

This is horrible please help me

sandramick
17-04-09, 11:07
hi lottie first calm down , breath slowly . every thing will be ok it just panic and anx it cant hurt u none of the scarey thoughts will happen i promise
love sandra xx

Dave777
17-04-09, 11:08
Lotte mate, imagine I'm there holding your hand, can you see a Library assistant, ask if they will help you 'cause you feel giddy?

Dave:flowers:

lotte_82
17-04-09, 11:11
I cant fee l my legs....dont think i will ev en be able to stand up....my hands are shak ing, think i m ay be sick

Anmd i nerd to wee

stace81
17-04-09, 11:14
lotte come into chat hun lets see if we can help you calm down xxx

Dave777
17-04-09, 11:14
just think of your 2 friends here talking to you Lotte, wait till you feel steady then ask for help, maybe a drink of water?

Dave777
17-04-09, 11:16
Wow, more friends by the minute Lotte, Chat room is a great idea!:hugs:

sandramick
17-04-09, 11:18
can u go into chat so we can talk u through it

sandramick
17-04-09, 11:27
lottie r u ok ??xx

lotte_82
17-04-09, 12:52
I made it home, thankfully!!

I still feel very anxious...my feet have still got pins and needles in and I still feel like im having a heart attack

How horrible....my mind wanted me to run, but my body was having none of it.....it took me over 3 sit downs in the library before I could get out....ask me which way I came home, I could not answer you...god knows how im still in one peice...i cant remember the route i took or anyhting seemed in a trance....

Just having a cup of sweet decaf tea and some time on here with my friends (we all have something in commom on here!!)

Thanks so much for your support

Boxy
17-04-09, 13:06
Well done you :) It's fantastic you made it back (even if the details are a little vague!). Despite those vile feelings we all get, you still got home safely.

Maybe the next time it will be a little easier. Take care.

PoppyC
17-04-09, 13:49
Hi again Lotte! :)
You have done really well...you did it!...you had all those horrid feelings and you didn't stay hiding in the library (locked in the toilets or hiding amongst the books - Like I prob would have done!) , despite how you felt, you went outdoors and you got back home. You have done well ! and so if it happens again you can do it again too. All the 'what if's' didnt happen did they? and you DID cope with it.
Well done because I do know how difficult it is! :yesyes: