PDA

View Full Version : help

missy76
17-04-09, 21:45
im trying hard not to go into full scale panic over this but for the past 2 days ive had this weird feeling and im not sure if its anxiety related or not. its even hard to explain but i'll try my best.
roughly every 10 mins or so i get a feeling like my heart beats but at the same time i get really lightheaded. i dont have any pain or tightness anywhere. i havent been sleeping well and not sure if its related to that.

please help

Rhian_78
17-04-09, 22:22
hmmm

it sounds a bit like palpitations?

i get like that when i'm uber stressed, or nowadays even just a bit stressed

xxxx

Stressed32
18-04-09, 00:52
I get it...for months I thought it was pregnancy b/c I get so dizzy sometimes that I have to sit down or hold on to something. I have even had it so bad that I saw stars..you know the white dots like if you squeeze your eyes real tight? I thought I was going to pass out.
It is anxiety. The funny thing for me anyway is that I don't have to be stressing over anything for it to happen. I do not have to feel anxious...I can feel happy and normal and it comes on. I read a great post when 1st coming on that said anxiety is like:
a rain barrel. Over time, our barrels fill up and we don't notice it until one day, that puppy starts to overflow. That is when we get physical symptoms of anxiety...your barrel is over flowing. Try to relax and it will get better.