PDA

View Full Version : Help - viral conjunctivitis - wedding next week.

gem-x
18-04-09, 09:33
Hello, i'm new to this site, appreciate any advice. I'm in a crazy panic as I've been diagnosed with viral conjunctivitis, it looks awful and the problem is i'm getting married 1 week today. The doctor won't give me anything for it as says there is nothing that can be done. Does anyone have any experience of this and how long did it take to look better? I'm getting burst blood vessels in the eye and fear i'm making it worse through my panicking!! Please help, i'm going out of my head!!!

Trish
18-04-09, 10:09
Hi Gem

I'm so sorry that you have this when your due to get married....Congratulations by the way!

I have never had this but i remember when i was younger my sister suffered it and my mum would use used teabags to clean my sister's eyes! Now this might be an old wives tale but it use to clear my sister eyes.

I do hope it clears up, please try and not stress over it (easier said than done i know) but it won't help you.

I hope you have a wonderful day next week.

Big hugs

Trish x

gem-x
18-04-09, 10:16
Thanks Trish, will give that a try!! Am just praying it will settle in time...

cheekycharlie
18-04-09, 10:31
you can buy pretty good eye infection washes over the counter that make it clear up pretty quick. Just ask about it at the chemist. Hope you have a lovely wedding! xx