PDA

View Full Version : Terrible head

Barb
16-08-05, 16:04
Sorry to be a nuisance, I am posting nearly every day now, but I have got the worst head and I keep getting funny little crawling felings on my scalp of course I am panicking like mad think I've got a brain tumour or something feel to giddy to walk, dont know if its to do with the labyrinthitus I was diagnosed with last week as I dont know much about it, but my head has been bad since, but not as bad as this I feel terrified

Barb xxxxx

jill
16-08-05, 16:25
Hi Barb,

So sorry to hear how you are feeling right now. Befor I suffered PA, anxiaty I had labyrinthtus, my symptoms was as you said on your other post, not able to walk in a straight line or stand proply eeling giddy all the time no other symptoms. It scared the hell out of me at that time.
What I do Know is that since I suffered PA, anxiaty I have had the funny feeling on the scalp many many times. It IS an anxiaty symptom.
You are NOT a nuisance Barb,
Have you finished the meds the doc gave you?

TAKE CARE

WISHING YOU WELL

LOVE JILLXXX

Barb
16-08-05, 16:29
Thanks Jill

The doctor didnt give me any meds for the labyrinthitus as they reacted with Diazapem. Just some water tabs to lower my blood pressure. How long was it before your head felt normal again Jill and did you get headache

Luv Barb xxx

eeyorelover
16-08-05, 16:32
hi Barb - did a quick search and this popped up...
Labyrinthitis is caused by any virus - it is either inflammation or damage in the inner ear -Generally you do not have "bouts of dizziness" but the dizziness is constant.
Sounds like what you are feeling is normal but if your that concerned you can call the doctor's office and ask. Maybe that would help.
Hope you feel better real soon.
Take Care
eeyorelover

Barb
16-08-05, 16:38
Thank you Eeyorelover

I have just asked to speak to the doctor

Luv Barb xxx

jill
16-08-05, 16:46
Hi Barb

Yes I did get headache's as well. My GP gave me meds, so it went in a couple of days, not sure how long it will take without meds.
I can understand how scared you are Barb remember it IS treatable and it WILL go.

TAKE CARE

WISHING YOU WELL

LOVE JILLXX

seh1980
16-08-05, 17:00
Good luck at the doctor's Barb!! :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

pips
16-08-05, 17:11
Good luck Barb,

I hope you feel better soon.

Take Care,

Love PIP'S X X

kairen
16-08-05, 17:22
hope you get on ok at the doctors,

take care

kairen x

kt
16-08-05, 20:19
Hi Barb,
I also get strange crawly feelings on my scalp and have often asked my partner to check my hair for headlice, thinking i may have caught them from the children i work with!! There weren't any but still get the feeling that something is there. Could it be our nerve endings, I know they can tingle due to stress and anxiety? Sometimes i get the same crawly feelings on my arms and legs. Hope you feel better soon, kt x

Be gentle and you will need no strength, be patient and you will achieve all things.

jill
18-08-05, 00:31
Hi Barb

How are you feeling today?

Thinking of you

WISHING YOU WELL

LOVE JILLXXX

Barb
19-08-05, 20:32
Hi Jill

I am getting there at last thanks, heads still a bit funny and dizzy but Doc said it would take 3 weeks. Tons better though, your posts really helped me

Barb xxxxxx

jill
19-08-05, 22:18
Hi Barb,

:D Happy to hear you are feeling better.

TAKE CARE

LOVE JILLXXX

Maddieg
21-08-05, 14:12
Hi Barb

Im a new member and Ive been getting a crawling sensation on my head and across my cheek. I first got this after a traumatic emergency c-section delivery with my youngest child. I also started getting more severe panic attacks at this time too. I mentioned it to my doctor who said she had never heard of it and not too worry.

I haven't had this symptom for a while. Hope this helps.

Love MaddieG