PDA

View Full Version : I'm So Tired Now....!

Trish
18-04-09, 14:55
Following on from my post this morning (What Could This Be?) I'm feeling so tired now and all i have done is a bit of shopping that took just an hour!

I feel slighly anxious and jittery inside and at the back of my mind i know i am thinking of my health fears....how is it that this bloody HA can creep up on you within hours and bite you on the bum?!!

I've gone from feeling ok to not feeling very well:blush: HA is the pits:mad:

Trish x

RosieXXX
18-04-09, 15:08
Hi Trish,

Sorry you aren't feeling so good. Health anxiety does have the habit of popping up here and there - even when we think we are getting better. Trouble is, I think we are always vulnerable and it doesn't take much to rock the boat. I have just read your previous post about sinuses,and croaky voice. I get hayfever, and it sounds like you do have an allergy - i think people can develop allergies at any time. Anxiety, also makes us feel so tired.

Hope you will be feeling brighter soon.

Rosie x x

Jan63
18-04-09, 15:36
I think HA does tend to make you feel tired Trish. I feel like that even when I've done very little and then you worry about why you are tired and think it's due to some sinister reason like I do.:unsure: I sometimes find a nice walk with the dog helps.:hugs:

Stressed32
18-04-09, 16:08
Trish- HA can spark allergies too b/c it makes your nose run more...which drips down the back of your throat causing croaky voice. Anxiety runs your body down so your immune system is working harder....so it may find it harder now to fight allergens than before.