PDA

View Full Version : can anyone help me

janey
16-08-05, 16:34
i hope this is the right plave for this

i have been having bad chest pain tod it is like a sharp stabbing sensation which makes me grip my chest its been on and of for about 2 hours and its really scaring me. i wasnt anxiuos at all and was actually feeling ok then i stood up and it just hit my chest. i dont know what is happening can anyne help?

janey

seh1980
16-08-05, 16:45
hi Janey,

It's very normal to experience chest pain when suffering from anxiety and panic attacks. It can come and go and sometimes be worse than others. It can be very scary but it really can't hurt you!!

Sarah :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

kairen
16-08-05, 17:25
yes sarah is right just try and relax and im sure it will pass,
do you have a relaxation tape you could listen too

take care

kairen x

pips
16-08-05, 20:50
Yes Sarah as the others have said it's probably just the anxiety causing it.

It could be indigestion also that can cause a pain in the chest at times. Try chewing a renee or settlers tums if you have any. If not some tonic water or pop might help ease it.

Hope it passes soon for you.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

Meg
16-08-05, 21:56
Janey,

Have you had an ECG recently and a check up, if not then do go and get it checked out professionally.

Meanwhile do some long deep stretches up and out to the sides and behind you and see if that eases the pain at all.

Meg
www.anxietymanagementltd.com

Your anxiety is the human representation of the pictures that you paint using your many vivid colours of revolving and reoccurring thoughts.
How big is your gallery ?