PDA

View Full Version : hi can anyone help

lauramoss
19-04-09, 09:33
im nearly 47 and for the last few months suffering bad panic and anxiety cant get thoughts that im goin to die out off my head or that i wont live to see my kids growin up sobbing as i write this i have a cpn who shows total disintrest plz help:weep:

Danny_dingle
19-04-09, 09:38
Hi Laura,

I am so sorry that you are feeling so down, it breaks my heart to hear someone so dispondant.

Remember, these are just thoughts, not truths; your head has a way of playing mean tricks on you and it can be very scary at times.

The bad news is that the fight against anxiety is a difficult battle, but the good news is that it is beatable, and so many people can and have gotten through it.

I think your first step is to go to your doctors and tell them how you are feeling. They will be able to talk you through your various options and talk to you about what they think will suit you best.

In the meantime, we are all here, and you will be able to read so many stories about people who suffer with exactly the same worries as you do and who really care and want to help you, so you won't feel so alone.

Take care sweetheart, feel free to message me if you want to chat,

Danny xxx

lauramoss
19-04-09, 09:50
thanks danny been to gps have a cpn been on diapam and ciltropam i think plus zopiclonefor sleeping last few months plus a cpn got so bad cant leave house and even scared to do normal things like cook or clean my hub by works from home and is very supportive but i ask him like a 100 times a day will i b ok cry a lot just cant explain like a living hell dont feel like taking my own life as its a total terror off death every ache ect ive went from being an out going person to a recluse who wont even answer the phone sorry if im goin on too much xx

duskess
19-04-09, 20:43
Hello Lauramoss, welcome to NMP , Sorry to hear your feeling so low at the moment , try to go back to your doctor and explain how you feel if its easier write it all down and your doctor will know exactly how to help, and you have the NMP members for advice and support , glad you found the site , take care ,best wishes ,Dusky x

Utility
20-04-09, 21:32
Hi

Please try and remember that anxiety and panic will not do you any physical harm. You find may find that hard to believe, but it is the case. There are so many people on this site that will be able to provide support, advice and help in order for you to get through this.

kittykat
20-04-09, 22:33
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, loads of good advice and support on here, it helps a lot, the chatroom is also very good ,take care x

Southern_Belle
21-04-09, 03:22
Hi Laura,

Welcome to NMP. Many here will understand how you have been feeling and will give their support.

Take care,

Laura

Patty
21-04-09, 11:24
Hi Laura, :hugs:

:welcome: to NMP. It's great that you've joined. There is so much information & help here.

Best wishes :flowers: