PDA

View Full Version : not sure about this one

eddie dd
19-04-09, 09:51
hi guys ,
not sure if i should b on this forum.
2 weeks i was shocked by the sudden death of my mum.this was out of the blue and a total shock.apart from the loss ,some difficult things have come to light.this has left me in a dark place.people dont seem to get where i am .i do not want to go to the dr .

suzy-sue
19-04-09, 17:25
Sorry about the loss of your mum Eddie how terrible.:hugs: You will find lots of help and support here ,:welcome: & its good you have joined.Take care Luv Sue

starlight78
19-04-09, 17:31
Hi Eddie,
So sorry to hear of your loss... that must be so hard.
I hope you'll find lots of help and support on here, i know i have.

Best wishes to you xx

duskess
19-04-09, 20:08
Hello Eddie , Welcome to NMP , You have come to the best place for help and advice , So Sorry to hear about your loss , losing your mum so suddenly has naturally left you in deep shock i totally understand , your grieving Eddie which is a natural process , think about asking your doctor for beareavement counceling , feel at ease to pm me , im glad you found the site , take care best wishes Dusky x

mandie
20-04-09, 00:15
Hi Eddie

:welcome: to the site

So sorry to hear of your loss.

This is a great site so u will find lots of support here.

love mandie x

Nicola_lou
20-04-09, 00:53
Hi Eddie so sorry, you will be supported on here they are all lovely people and helped me a great deal whatever the problem. Take care hun

kittykat
20-04-09, 22:29
Hi there Eddie and :welcome: to the site, i'm really sorry for your loss i lost my mum very suddenly 6mths ago so can understand a bit how your feeling and what you are going through and its not easy, this has caused my anxiety to really flare up at the moment but there is loads of good advice on here, and lovely people that help you through , feel free to pm me if you want to chat, take care and god bless xx

Southern_Belle
21-04-09, 03:16
Hi Eddie,

Welcome to NMP. I am so sorry for the loss of your Mum and would like to offer my condolences. Many here have lost loved ones and can relate to how you are feeling and will offer you their support. If there are other things going on we can help you deal with that too. Glad you found us.

Take care,

Laura