PDA

View Full Version : crying

leo05
16-08-05, 18:04
hi there all

just wondered if anyone else just crys for no reason or if there is a reason you do have to cry about it as its starting to make me feel like a baby now crying :(

wake up - cry
during the day - cry
at night - cry

soz for been so down today

hey just tell me i am mad and then i will belive it

Piglet
16-08-05, 18:50
Hi Leo

Perhaps it's your way of releasing tension, lots of people cry (I do but must confess it needs to be triggered and don't like doing it too much as it makes me feel out of control).

Do you feel down with it???

Love Piglet

pips
16-08-05, 21:08
Hi Leo,

Your not alone I to get days sometimes when I just cry and there doesn't seem to be a real reason.

I put it down to me being highly sensitive plus I do tend to suffer with mild depression at times.

I put on a sad film and then blub even more at least I have a reason then!

Hope it passes for you soon.

Take care,

Love PIP'S X X

Ambience
16-08-05, 22:48
Yes Leo,

This is normal hun, but i think what you are trying to ask is are you suffering with depression. I think you should go to the doctors and get it sorted out before it gets worse, or even better get a gym membership, you can't cry when you have all those endorphins running round your body!! TRUST ME :)

Good luck sweetheart!
Love Janey x

"There would be nothing to frighten you if you refused to be afraid." "Life is 10 percent what you make it and 90 percent how you take it." Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. "Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing." "Courage is doing what you are afraid to do. There can be no courage unless you are scared." "Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death" "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."

leo05
17-08-05, 14:55
ambience yeah i have been to docs and they say i have depression but dont really understand it though

thanks pips for you info

piglet yeah sometimes i do feel down but other times i can be really happy

eeyorelover
17-08-05, 16:54
hi Leo - could also be hormonal changes. I tend to get crying jags when my hormones change (during ovulation and around my time)
Have you had your hormone levels checked?
Take care.
eeyorelover

leo05
17-08-05, 17:07
no i have not but can not see how that would make diff but dont know where to go either

nauseax
17-08-05, 18:50
i cry a lot too..mostly until i start feeling sick then i try and calm down...[V]

darkphantom
18-08-05, 10:36
Hi Lea

Yeah i cry alot too, it is part of depression, and it would be good to have your hormones checked, all you do is go back to the docs, i know that would be hard for you, but they will help honest.
Dont worry about it, cos it can also be good to have a good cry because it lets out all those emotions.
And also try and get more rest babe and that means sleeping during the night, this will help your body recharge and this should help with your emotions.
Everyone crys and sometime babe so dont worry its a normal part of human feelings ok
be good
luv ya
susie:D

leo05
18-08-05, 18:39
yeah i know some times its goood to cry but not all the time like a baby

as for hormones dont know

leo05
02-09-05, 15:06
all i seem to have done for last wk is cry i thought that it had got better but in fact think it has got worse cause smallest thing can set me off lately wish i wasnt such a baby then i would be able to go out more

do you think something is really wrong with me as i know i am not normal but hey nothing new there

seh1980
02-09-05, 15:23
There is nothing wrong with you Leanne!! It's always nice to be a little different. You have had a rough time lately so it is no wonder that you are sensitive and crying more at the moment. Thinking of you. :D

"Life is too important to take seriously" Corky Siegal

leo05
02-09-05, 15:35
thanks sarah it good to know that you all are behind me

eeyorelover
02-09-05, 15:40
hey Lea -
who wants to be normal anyway? Where is the excitement in that?!:D

Anyway, I get the crying thing too from time to time and so does my daughter. She's 15 and very hormonal - I'm old and I think my hormones are drying up;)
Anyway the way that we get through it is we have this phrase that we say to each other and I don't know why but it always makes the other one laugh no matter how upset we are at the moment .....
Quit pissin out your eyes !!!
I know sounds stupid but try not to laugh when someone says that to you when you're having a crying fit.

Sandy
(eeyorelover)

leo05
02-09-05, 15:48
hey yeah thanks that made me laugh sozzzzzzzzz

eeyorelover
02-09-05, 15:53
my daughter was standing here when I wrote that and she said 'Mom, you can't tell her that - it sounds real mean if you don't get it'.... but see I knew you'd get it [:o)]

Sandy
(eeyorelover)

leo05
02-09-05, 16:04
i knew what you ment lol maybe we can keep in touch ? and help each other

eeyorelover
02-09-05, 16:34
sounds like a plan to me :D[^]:D

Sandy
(eeyorelover)

leo05
03-09-05, 15:58
yeah if you pm me i can give you my details etc ok

stormy
03-09-05, 23:11
oh yeh do i. i could start crying now.

and not even no why.

i cried the other day, and my mum asked me why, i dont know i said, it was quite funny, then i started laughing.:D

only my pals know my logic

leo05
06-09-05, 18:38
hey i know exactly what you mean i could be anywhere and just fill up for no reason