PDA

View Full Version : been

lauramoss
20-04-09, 07:42
up since 3am cryin even though i took zipiclone 7.7 need help so tired shakey think im going to die

Granny Primark
20-04-09, 07:57
Laura, go in chatroom and get some support.

belle
20-04-09, 08:14
Hi there..
Why do you think you're going to die?

lauramoss
20-04-09, 08:26
cant use chat yet as not here 5 days been treated for anxiety just takinmy 1st meds off the day 4mg off diapam i get chest pains & numbness i know ive been told its panic &anxiey but its ruing my life cant leave house xx

belle
20-04-09, 08:55
Chest pain/numbness are all horrible and unwanted side effects of an anxiety and panic disorder.

I am all to well aware how it can ruin a life. I've been 90% housebound for nearly 11 years. It's not fun - but you need to try and accept that all these feelings are just part of being unwell. Trying live with them rather than trying to push them away will help, because the more you fight against them, the harder they want to stay - does that make sense?

lauramoss
20-04-09, 12:58
just to say thanks this site actually got me through worse night ive had yet.i guess i need to accept its part off the anxiety which i find hard been out the back off house today not much but a start.i try to tell myself ill be ok justlife seems a struggle @ moment.lost friends as i cant go out.and theres hope on this site makes you feel you are not alone in the early hours off the morning xxx