PDA

View Full Version : Having a big panic tonight

louisa2983
21-04-09, 02:04
Hiya

Been panicking for about an hour now full blown attack.

started with me getting real bad stabbing pain in right chest area when breathuing, still hurting byt not as bad.

then started thinking blood clot, collapsed lung, cancer, gonna die you knoew how the mindstarts to wonder

nearly went to ed feelibng really rough sorry bought grammer and spell mistakes but just babbling

just wanr to sleep wish i had some sedatives, still avnt askde dr for any worried shell think im a junky...

really sorry if it doesnt make sense made me feel bit better justbwriting how i feel ..

hope you areall having a better night that me, although if yoiu are you are paob asleepright now.

take care xx

Ireni
21-04-09, 02:54
Hi there, Louisa,

Although it probably feels as though you're dying, you're not. It'll be alright. Panic attacks can cause all sorts of weird and scary symptoms, but they're not signs of anything other than anxiety. Do you have any idea what caused the panic attack? I doubt you'll be able to sleep if you're really worried, but maybe there's something you can do to distract yourself. Have you tried listening to music?

Don't worry about talking to your doctor. Sedatives can be helpful, but there are always other ways to feel better without taking medication (from my experience, anyway!).

Take care,

xxx

louisa2983
21-04-09, 17:30
Hiya,

I think I must have just knackered myself out fell asleep about 3am, still really drained now though, have an interview tomorrow so I hope I get a better nights sleep tonight.

I'm just really fed up of living life on a roller-coaster...

xxx

mysonmarcus
21-04-09, 18:27
Louisa how did your interview go???

Mark