PDA

View Full Version : seroxat

tiger22007
21-04-09, 05:10
New to all this,never used these sites before been on seroxat for over five years now have tried coming of but been unable to seem to be messing all my emotions about just feel numb no feelings,Get good days but starting to have more bad ones,wife is brilliant and understanding.

kittykat
21-04-09, 13:22
Hi there and :welcome: to the site, lots of good advice on here, don't know about seroxat but i'm sure there will be someone on here that can advise you, you could have a look under the medication heading on the main forum there should be a sub forum on seroxat there hope that helps , and the chatroom is also very good, take care xx

lorac
21-04-09, 13:26
Hi

Welcome to the site I think you will get some good advice and support on here.

Take care and it's good to hear you have a supportive wife.

Carol

TTBP
21-04-09, 14:07
Hello and welcome :)

Southern_Belle
21-04-09, 15:55
Hi Tiger,

Welcome to NMP. Going off any med is difficult and takes time. I would not do it without your doctor's help to wean you off very slowly. It is nice you have the support of your wife. Many here will understand how you are feeling and you will also get their support too.

Take care,

Laura

duskess
22-04-09, 01:49
Hello Tiger , Glad to hear you have a supportive wife , i really do hope as time passes you will feel better , remember you have to come off them really slowly , keep in touch with your doctor too and of course the NMP members are all very helpful dont hesitate to pm me if you want a chat , take care and let us know how you are doing , best wishes and welcome Dusky x:welcome: :weep: